Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Engine based categories

szalikdev

Credits
Hi all,

I come here with simple but yet needed suggestion to add engine based categories to separate threads regarding say Invision Community and Xenforo, assigning specific person as a moderator of specific category/forum is also a good idea in my opinion :)

It sounds like a good idea in theory, but there are a lot of other forum hosts we'd have to take into consideration as well. I'm all for organization, however, it just seems like we have so many forums as-is. We'll see what the higher-ups have to say. :)

Thank you for your suggestion @szalikdev we will definitely discuss this and keep it in consideration. Thank you, Cory, also for your insight about also consider other forum hosts as well! :)

I haven't got tons to add here other than 1) thank you for your suggestion 💖 and 2) yes, this is something we are considering with regards to optimising and sorting out our nodes and discussion areas :) We will be sure to feed-back with our final outline soon.

It sounds like a good idea in theory, but there are a lot of other forum hosts we'd have to take into consideration as well. I'm all for organization, however, it just seems like we have so many forums as-is. We'll see what the higher-ups have to say. :)
You dont need to identify all forum providers, just the ones discussed the most.

I think prefixes would be best for the main software's. Anything else could go under a prefix such as Misc or Other.

Have a filter widget at the top of the software forum so people can sort between softwares.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest