Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employee promotions

Most of workers are just making their task without any creativity and sometimes in a company non creative employees are promoted because the boss will no have headacke and will make an image that he knows more than you and if you are creative you will face some problems because some employees with more degree will not be happy if you are more fluent and creative than them.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion the hard work a staff puts into the organization, the level of commitment and skills deserves a promotion.

In my opinion the hard work a staff puts into the organization, the level of commitment and skills deserves a promotion.
I totally agree with you , the employees who are committed to emerge and fight for the company, give their skills so that together with the company they achieve success. Such workers deserve a promotion to a higher level.

The most important thing to take into consideration is the year you started the job and the level of commitment into the work.
It doesn't necessarily depends on the year of job entry, it should go together through one's hard work, and quality of job he or she delivers that promotes the company overall.

The most important thing to take into consideration is the year you started the job and the level of commitment into the work.
It is true that one of the things to take into account when it comes to a promotion are the years of service and commitment, but there are many other reasons why the long-awaited promotion may come for the employee, what do you think?

Promotion is very important to improve employee performance in the organization. If the employees see the chances of getting promoted and rewarded, they will work more efficiently.

Promotion is very important to improve employee performance in the organization. If the employees see the chances of getting promoted and rewarded, they will work more efficiently.
You are absolutely right @Nomad , In companies where there is the possibility for staff to be promoted, they work harder to qualify for higher positions and therefore their efficiency is reflected.

One of the reasons why people switch jobs or quit jobs is they don't see themselves growing as they are not being promoted.

One of the reasons why people switch jobs or quit jobs is they don't see themselves growing as they are not being promoted.
It is very true what you say, I know people who have resigned from their jobs because they do not see any future for it or any possibility of promotion. They go to other companies where they feel more valued.

People get bored doing the same job every day. The employer has to transfer them to another departments or promote them so that there are some excitements and the employees work efficiently.

People get bored doing the same job every day. The employer has to transfer them to another departments or promote them so that there are some excitements and the employees work efficiently.
Yes, it is totally true what you say, this happens with employees who have some functions that are monotonous, but there are also jobs where every day is a different challenge, and the functions they perform are very dynamic. However, each department has its range of promotions.

One of the reasons why I left working on micro job and freelancer sites was because I was bored of doing the same task again and again.

One of the reasons why I left working on micro job and freelancer sites was because I was bored of doing the same task again and again.
Yes of course, many people get bored of doing the same job when it is repetitive, but there are jobs where it is repetitive but you find it a challenge, which is a motivation to keep doing it, improve and look for promotion.

That's true. It has been over 20 years since I started writing. However, I still find writing fascinating.

If promotion doesn't take criticea of I promote this employee because it is a neighboor even if a foreign employee is more performant than him/her that is recognized threatement in many company.

If promotion doesn't take criticea of I promote this employee because it is a neighboor even if a foreign employee is more performant than him/her that is recognized threatement in many company.
True, there are many employees who feel threatened by foreign employees, but I believe that if the employee, whether neighbor or foreigner, is efficient and strives to earn a promotion while others do not care, they are entitled to their benefits.

One other very important factor to consider in employee promotion is input, that is the value that the employee is giving the organisation that is helping the goal of the organization.

One other very important factor to consider in employee promotion is input, that is the value that the employee is giving the organisation that is helping the goal of the organization.
You are very right @Eodine , " the value the employee is giving to the organization" as there are many employees who are totally unaware of the benefit to the company. They are dedicated to only perform their duties and do not do it for the benefit of the company. That is a good reason for employee promotion.

You have nailed it , employee promotion is just like a motivation to employees where you reward those with loyalty commitment and dedication but generally I think promotion should be base on 1. Years of dedicated service 2. Level of education 3. Kpi

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds