Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Email vs Social Media List

As the matter of fact, email is like a channel to receive or decimate information through written of words, moroever social media is a social platform you use or to market your product.

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont even think that people are still interested in email marketing. Ever since the creation of social media advertisement has now been focused on social media
[automerge]1619390182[/automerge]
I dont even think that people are still interested in email marketing. Ever since the creation of social media advertisement has now been focused on social media

Their are people still interested around email marketing. Some blogs request emails to get their members updated or their customers. In order not to miss any update coming from the site.

Email marketing has its own value and social marketing has its own value. Which one is beneficial depends on number of factors and one of them is how you are doing it.

Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
Email and social media we are going to have knowledge about business and I also have low price for the post of electrical engineer and I will do the same here I'm going to get a new one and it is a very nice day for a little bit and then I will do

It is obvious to me now that the social media platforms are more effective tools to use on reaching to your target audience than the email platform.

Email list seems to be better and more convertible. I don't really know much about social media list but i think email list is better. Alot of bloggers and email marketers use email list.

I will rather choose and prefer social media because this days it had a very great influence to good number of people around the world. it can be used for the advertisement of your product, sells and even buy products online.

Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
Social media list is still preferable for me because its more faster. Statistically people visit social media regularly more than email.

I'd choose email lists first. Reason being that after buying products, subscription is almost a compulsory thing either you drop your email address directly on on to the site. Email is still very powerful, there are people who feel social media is still for amateurs and nothing serious ever occurs there

I will choose an email list any day anytime over a social media following. Social media companies can block you anytime or come out with policies that will frustrate your business. But you are the owner of your email list and are in full control.

Obviously via socialmendia, the issue would certainly be more profitable, but at the same time, even more expensive!
Instead, via email, I think one could make a contribution to contacts that he already owns by "word of mouth".
This is just my opinion...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds