Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Email vs Social Media List

Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
Email is more effective sales and communication channel than social media marketing your facebook page or Twitter the potential return is much lower than using opt-in email lists. Social media channels are great for outreach.

Advertisement Placeholder
Email is a more effective sales and communications channel than social networking sites. Even if you are very active in managing your Facebook page or Twitter the potential return is much lower than using opt-in email lists. Social media channels are great for outreach

Email is a more effective sales and communications channel than social networking sites. Even if you are very active in managing your Facebook page or Twitter the potential return is much lower than using opt-in email lists. Social media channels are great for outreach

To be frank, I have no belief in email marketing anymore because once you send an email to an address for sure it will be forwarded into the spam folder. Lucky if the user would check the spam folder and luckier if he spends time and effort to read that email in a spam folder. Sometimes I check on the strange or interesting email in my spam folder but I don't remember replying to any of them. With media list, this is the first time that I've heard of it.

Clearly through socialmendia, the issue would unquestionably be more beneficial, and yet, significantly more costly!
All things being equal, by means of email, I figure one could make a commitment to contacts that he as of now possesses "by listening in on others' conversations". This is only my assessment...

Both works perfectly okay for marketing and pitching sales depending how well you utilize them. For email lists, I think the copywritting skill is needed to create quality content that will spike an immediate interest in the mind of the readers.
Social media list is more easy to handle, there are different platforms with wide business audience.

Email list is better off. As it every powerful and important in affiliate marketing, it happens to be the most interesting way of having specific customer for a specific product as well. It system of working can be deployed to make a buyer stick to you in other to keep promoting same niches of product to them.

Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
To choose between email marketing and social media marketing. I think of the two, the one that has the potential of a wider coverage would be the social media marketing. So I will go for social media

It is very clear that when you look at the usefulness of email compared to social media and take a look at the ROI of each, email is the winner.

To be very honest, social media is one of the most effective and influencing medium for most effective and reliable advertisement and marketing. While many people don't have knowledge about email and even they don't know how to advertise by it. So social media is more important.

It is very clear that when you look at the usefulness of email compared to social media and take a look at the ROI of each, email is the winner.

I would say social media performs way better, for many reasons, one of them is that i'm sure people will not click on links from emails they aren't familiar with and will simply ignore them, unlike in social media where they know that unsafe links will be mostly exposed

It's clear that social media is not a fad but is a channel, like email, that can be used to reach your target audience. ... But here's the thing: if you really want to make the most of your email marketing and engage your target audience in a new way, add social media to your marketing plan.
However When it comes to email marketing vs. social media statistics, email marketing, in general, is still the best way to source leads. Furthermore, email is one of the most effective ways to continuously build customer loyalty.

To be honest, these days social media list works better for advertising something. Not many people check their emails all the time. Even I have thousands of unread mails in my inbox. I usually browse the subject alone to decide whether to open an email or not.

Where as it's a little different when it comes to social media. People usually check their account notifications often. So, it's better to go with that.
That's true, i only check emails that im actually expecting or from websites that in currently very active to. other than that im sending all the emails that im not interested in reading into the spam. So social medias is the better way to advertise.

As for me you can't do without the two and also the two are profitable and you just can't do without using the two, if you couldn't able to open the email that day am very sure you really going to make uses of the email that day and you can't do without opening the two in a day

you absolutely need your own website and your own email list when all these social media platforms are free.
And the bottom line is, the only thing that's convenient about them is the fact that they're free and the traffic is already there but there are some problems and some caveats that go with that.

I think email list is much better. Most people buy a product because they keep getting updates about it in an email. The email list helps you keep track of potential customers. The social media list works well but email list is a much powerful marketing tool.

To be honest, these days social media list works better for advertising something. Not many people check their emails all the time. Even I have thousands of unread mails in my inbox. I usually browse the subject alone to decide whether to open an email or not.

Where as it's a little different when it comes to social media. People usually check their account notifications often. So, it's better to go with that.
You're right especially in my country, email list hardly works most people do not open mails from unknown senders and the trust factor is also there, I'd rather spend money on Facebook and Instagram ads and reach my target audience.

Both are astounding stages for conversion

First you need to comprehend nature of your business and your crowd.

Both markering strategies are first rate in past by numerous brands and organizations and both did uncommonly well.

With regards to email advertising there are some key things you need to consider, email markerting is viable with regards to changes, on the off chance that you have an excisting email information of your clients, who have phrchased your item or administrations before this is not difficult to retarget them

Well because of the ads it is likely to go through email not social media in as much as people can buy thousands of e-mail from black market site and there is high traffic as compared to the email list that is only for some limited people. And I would know because people choose social media because of their everyday activity and their always online and they prefer it because email load late that social media which is fast.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds