Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Email vs Social Media List

I don't go into all those long protocols when I'm trying to do marketing for my business the only way I can get quick audience to patronize me in any of my marketing product is the use of social media and that's what is popular now. Social media is the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unlike with socia media where users all have access to their own feeds (which are usually filled to the brim with content), your messages get sent directly to your subscribers email inboxes — a precise method of targeting, as well as an effective way to call their attention.

You are absolutely right as this will make you avoid issues of ad bans that comes with advertising on social media networks. Again, you get to build the list of emails and can use it again when advertising a new product.

I think accumulating social media list is far more engaging than email list. Most people are now on social media and may spend up to 4 hours per day on a platform but that can not be said with email list. Some people don't even open their email box for up to six month. So I think social media list is far more engaging.

I hear that if you build an email list from people genuinely interested in the products you are promoting, you can have 5-6 percent conversion. However building an email list of people actually interested in yoir products is really difficult. To benefit from social site, you need a large following or start paid advertising.

Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
Not everybody check their email address all the time.
Social media list is good to run sales advert because will always see it.
Social media platform is where everybody meet to talk about business and other social related issue.

Social media list remains the trending and the most preferable method of advertising due to the fact that it's what most people use these days while email list is the old style of advertisement, most people only goes through their email when they got important mails

Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
My personal experience is to work with social media and nowadays, most people are working with social media. And profits are earning profits Many people still prefer work through e-but it is a difficult step. Social media has made life very easy, so for me, social media is the best way to make the best profit.

Email marketing is an old way of driving traffic ticket a product or website. Not all people check there email frequently to check for new messages.
But social media marketing as surpass email marketing. Social media is what we all use everyday, every hour. So it is easy to make products through social media

Email is a more effective sales and communications channel than social networking sites. Even if you are very active in managing your Facebook page or Twitter the potential return is much lower than using opt-in email lists. Social media channels are great for outreach,Email marketing, unlike organic social media, enables you to test and iterate with accuracy. You can test subject lines

Emial is usually used in formal settings for sending mails to important people and on the other hand social media is easily accessible and is mostly used in informal communication. Both are parts of digital communication having its own working criterias.

To me I feel like social media list works better for advertising something more than email although the two works for most people but for me social media is good Because that's the one I have used and I can testify to.

I also would go for social media marketing. It has more online presence and it's more convenient. This will further help you to get more fans which translates to more sales. All these are gains from viral branding. Your products/services get to reach thousands of potential clients/customers per day.
[automerge]1611979815[/automerge]
I also would go for social media marketing. It has more online presence and it's more convenient. This will further help you to get more fans which translates to more sales. All these are gains from viral branding. Your products/services get to reach thousands of potential clients/customers per day.

Email list building is quite cheaper due to the fact that sending email costs you absolutely nothing but time and data. The time isn't really much since one message can be sent to thousands of people at the same time. But building social media list can be more problematic sometimes due to the cost of maintaining social media accounts.
[automerge]1611980190[/automerge]
Email list building is quite cheaper due to the fact that sending email costs you absolutely nothing but time and data. The time isn't really much since one message can be sent to thousands of people at the same time. But building social media list can be more problematic sometimes due to the cost of maintaining social media accounts.

Emails are not checked regularly compared to social media handles. Some days I don't open my email and it could persist for like 3 to 4 days, meanwhile I open my social media accounts each up to 4 times a day, so I think social media is the key.

They are both effective of course, but I guess it would be better to advertisement something on social media since most of the people are spending their time on it specially these day wherein lot of people are stuck on their homes because of the pandemic.

Social media is more good than email for advertising things, mostly people or you can say just than a few; nobody see their emails so it won't give you enough markeet like social media, so i will preferred social media for well profit.

I would prefer social media is what most people are active on. Personally, it takes me a long time to check my email, and I only open those importance ones and I always ignore the advertisements.

Wether you are using email or social media the success of your marketing campaigns is mainly depended on the people you have on your list or followers on your account. Let say, you have an email list of 1k people and your Instagram followers are just about 500. You will benefit more from the email marketing compared to instagram, marketng. Howeve, the most important point to consider is how you build your email list or scial media following. IN order to benefit from the marketing campaigns, you need genuine people on your list and followers.

Both the email list and social media list is effective. if I compare them then I would like to choose social media list as there is high traffic as compared to the email list that is only for limited persons.

In as much as social media list kind of advertising your product or services reaches the audience effectively, this method is still limited to only those on your list. But you have send emails to various number of person. How do I get emails? You can buy thousands of emails from black market site

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds