Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Elon Musk now the second richest man in the world.

Elon Musk used to be the richest man in the world so I am quite surprised that he is now second on the list. I am quite convinced that he will definitely go back to being the richest man in the world with time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Elon Musk used to be the richest man in the world so I am quite surprised that he is now second on the list. I am quite convinced that he will definitely go back to being the richest man in the world with time.
Yeah, Elon musk was the richest recently, around November -December last year. But the super billionaire business man, Amazon king 'Jeff bezos took over from him during February this year.

Musk's net worth dropped $13.5 billion to $176.2 billion after shares of his electric vehicle company, Tesla, fell nearly 8% on Monday. According to Forbes, Musk has dropped down to second place after briefly overtaking Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos as the world's richest individual last Friday.

News has it that Bill gate has been displaced from the second position in terms of wealth accumulation by the CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk, this was due to the $7.2 billion rise in Tesla shares that made is total wealth accumulated to $128 billion worth .
OK... I know he won't last the position likewise the raining Tesla now, but their riches and wealth can not be compared to some who is not revealing the wealth

Well as for me I don't think Elon musk will last long in that position, I believe Bill Gate will still take over from him sooner than later, bill Gate truly deserve that position

When I hear news update like this about the first richest or the second richest, I get inspired because these persons are humans like me and they have one head like me.

Well there are very few people who might not reveal their wealth probably because you are doing illegal deal or they are not business people but politicians will still government money otherwise almost every human being love fame.

This comment was very helpful i hope to see more like this now i know a little about elon musk
News has it that Bill gate has been displaced from the second position in terms of wealth accumulation by the CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk, this was due to the $7.2 billion rise in Tesla shares that made is total wealth accumulated to $128 billion worth .

So Elongated Musk and Bill Gates are dragging the second position, lease can you tell me who the man in thefirst position is because I still believe Elongated Musk is the richest man in the whole world

Elon musk has been a great man,with great experience as well,I believe one day he might be the first richest man in the whole world ,he gradually come up ,he was the 35 richest man in 2020,I think he might be the best next year .

He deserved it. Elon musk is now the current richest person in the whole world. Bill gate has now taken the place of the third richest person. They all deserved it.

Yes I believe he is the managing director of the Tesla company, that is what makes him to be richer , he also has a project of making mars planets to be inhabitable for people.. well let's continue to wait and see most of his inventions.

Elon musk now occupies the number one spot as the richest man in the world after gaining so much from the luch of his space x

Elon musk's wealth have been growing lately, from the second richest man in the world to the richest man in the world presently in 2022, he owns crypto currencies, manshions and other commodities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds