Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Elon Musk now the second richest man in the world.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
News has it that Bill gate has been displaced from the second position in terms of wealth accumulation by the CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk, this was due to the $7.2 billion rise in Tesla shares that made is total wealth accumulated to $128 billion worth .

Advertisement Placeholder
Well deserved. Elon Musk is trying and has shown us that a lot of things are possible.

It just goes to show how much we should try to provide real value to the world and we'll receive in multiples.
Let us see how long he can hold that position.

That's a great achievement passing bill gates as the second Richest man on earth, congratulations to him.
He put in the work and simply reaping it now.

Hmm, that's awesome achievement by elon musk, that billionaire is really breaking more barriers of riches to climb higher in the billionaires billboard list.

The interesting thing here is to know how much the capital of Tesla investors and shareholders increased with that increase in shares.

Great feet
But there have been claims he wont stay there for long but this year has been amazing for him

This is a well deserved position obtained by Elon musk. As the CEO of Tesla and the largest company producing electric cars in Europe, I think he's worth the position based on his current net worth

Wow that's a great figure you just mentioned,elon musk is really showing up his business ability, that's great news about him

You are right! Brief citation -
Elon Musk is a South African-born American entrepreneur and businessman who founded X.com in 1999 (which later became PayPal), SpaceX in 2002 and Tesla Motors in 2003. Musk became a multimillionaire in his late 20s when he sold his start-up company, Zip2, to a division of Compaq Computers.

I knew elon musk was around number 10 or so in the charts for him to be no 1 is very surprising

News has it that Bill gate has been displaced from the second position in terms of wealth accumulation by the CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk, this was due to the $7.2 billion rise in Tesla shares that made is total wealth accumulated to $128 billion worth .
This is why no one should pride in his or her present state because things can change at anytime.
This shows that one needs to keep adding more investment if he wants to keep at the list of the richest people .

This is why no one should pride in his or her present state because things can change at anytime.
This shows that one needs to keep adding more investment if he wants to keep at the list of the richest people .
yeah i think telsa company is improving and elon musk is becoming more richer and his wealth is obviously increasing , but i don't know if he have other investment

yeah i think telsa company is improving and elon musk is becoming more richer and his wealth is obviously increasing , but i don't know if he have other investment
The shares he invested on yielded better results for him and you know online earnings comes in huge amount in a very short time.

The shares he invested on yielded better results for him and you know online earnings comes in huge amount in a very short time.
Yeah i think the more the company is getting more sucessful, so also his share price value us increasing and he his getting richer

I'm not surprised, Its a well deserved position for him. I think he is going to stay there for a long time.

I'm not surprised, Its a well deserved position for him. I think he is going to stay there for a long time.
He need to be up and doing because Mark Zukerberg is also working hard to become the third richest and eventually fight for the second position.

Well Mark may try, I don't think the world is ready to give him that monopoly his craving for over all SM

Yes, Musk is currently the second richest man on earth. While Gate is the 3rd. The investments of Musk has been doing well in the stock markets. He actually started as the 35th richest in 2020.

elon musk currently is the richest man in the world with a networth of over $180 billion. He has currently overtaken Jeff Bezos to be the richest globally which surprises me how someone who came from making cars to being the richest in the world. Huge feat i must say.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds