Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Electric or Gas Cooker?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Our ancestors only means of cooking food was using firewood. During the war, it's only with firewood that food are prepared. Technology have made life very easy and sufficient now with the invention of electric cooker and gas cooker.
Which one do you have and prefer cooking your meals with?

Gas cooker is the preferred option because making use of the electric cooker will only mean spending more money to pay the electricity bill.

The cost of electricity is pretty high where I stay and I prefer making use of the gas cooker to make my meals.

Electric cooker is the best one that I enjoyed using to cook. I don't even like using gas cooker to cook because of the cost.

At the moment I have an electric cooker which was already in the house when I moved in as I live in a rented property. At the moment due to the issues in the world energy prices have skyrocketed and it's becoming more and more expensive to run my electric oven now. Due to this I have started looking for ways to cook using my air fryer and my slow cooker as well which seems to use a lot less electric than using my electric oven. Before the energy price rises, I was glad to have an electric oven over a gas one because it seemed cheaper. Now that is a whole different story.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor