Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Electric fan business

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
I have been thinking about going into the selling of electric fan like the table fan, standing fan and ceiling fan. After my research, I was made to understand that it is not profitable in rural areas. Please is this true or do you think I should invest in such business?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is I think mostly profitable in rural areas, as most people in the city already have fans due to the constant demand and supply in the cities. After all most cities are hotter than rural areas free of industry.

I have been thinking about going into the selling of electric fan like the table fan, standing fan and ceiling fan. After my research, I was made to understand that it is not profitable in rural areas. Please is this true or do you think I should invest in such business?
Yes, it is not that profitable in the rural places. You should calculate the number of people in that location and calculate how much you should be making per week selling in the rural place. I will advice you to start up where people are much. So they'll patronize you and you also make fast profit.

It not profitable in rural area because such business is not for rural area. If you are in rural area I will have advise you to go for another business instead of fan business.

Business like selling of fans in rural areas might not actually be profitable because people in rural areas are more concerned about food and being comfortable with nature. If you're in a rural area I'd advice not to go into such business.

It not profitable in rural area because such business is not for rural area. If you are in rural area I will have advise you to go for another business instead of fan business.
Laughs, it won't yield out more profit yes, in the rural places. It is a business that will bump high in the city. Especially in a crowded business environment. Because electrical appliances are often used in the city more than in the rural villages.

As an Engineer, I will tell you that it is a profitable business in Nigeria especially during the dry season when the weather is so hot. The demand for either one of those fans is on the high side. You would make gains if you can garner good patronage. In rural areas, the sales is growing rapidly too.

selling fans in rural areas won't be as profitable as selling it in the city... most people that live in rural areas do not see fans as a necessity they will rather come out of their homes when the weather is hot to receive fresh breeze...I think you should consider selling portable rechargeable fans in an urban area because that's what most people buy now especially students

I am also living in a tropical country that electric fan is a necessity if you cannot afford and air conditioner. I have to agree that selling electric fans is profitable particularly in the rural areas because that is the only luxury that they can afford. To boost your sales my suggestion is to give the buyer a credit line to pay the electric fan in 2 installments. That way you will get more sales because people can feel that they can afford the electric fan.

Yes it is a good venture and very profitable, review the market and take a gander at the famous brands, verities and the value band of every assortment. Additionally attempt to comprehend the purposes behind the ubiquity for specific brand.Purchase few branded,unbranded fans and look at the speed,sound, actual structure, electrical associations. This gives you a harsh image of the structure, its solidarity and life expectancy.

Selling electrical fan are very good and it good investment but I suggested adding air condictioner when we look the current update of building house no house you will go to that they will not use air conditioner if you can actually put together things will work fine and you will be getting good profit

Who do you want to sell fans too? , People in rural areas without electricity? Or people who live in urban areas with air conditioning system? . I think it is better you did your research before venturing into it. I don't think it would have been profitable at all.

Theres Alot of profit in electric fan because that's what majority of people using nowadays because you can direct it anywhere u wish to direct it too and stand it any angel u are. People doesn't build house that is really tall anymore it's easy to maintain than the other one

Well the sales of fan is more profitable in the urban areas than in the rural areas because the urban areas has a much more higher spending power than the rural areas.

This business changes with the seasons. This business is especially important in the summer season. As the value increases, so does the profit margin. We can easily make money if we do this business well.

This business is quit confusing and I don't think it is much profitable not only in rural areas but also in cities. But if you want to start in your area where do you live and there is demand of electric fans then this business can give you good profit. But if you see very few people are interested then don't start it.

The business of selling fans is profitable in any urban or rural part. The vast majority of users buy fans when it is very hot and in some cases to drive away pests at night (rural areas), which is due to the fact that it is an area with many fields and crops. So any area is good for sale.

Yeah your finding is right, but it actually depends of the economy of the rural area you reside in or environments that matters and the class of people within. However, in every rural area there should be a general market environment where all neighborhood villagers meets to transact business. It would be profitable if you endeavor to situate your stand or outlet within this general market and be sure to make more personal advertisement to your targeted customers. If all these are in order of accordance, profitability is assured.

I doubt if this business can thrive in a rural area because the heat there is less compared to the urban areas
Secondly farming us at its peak and so the abundant planting of trees give them enough breeze that no fan is needed
Secondly the way to power the fans are rare because many people in the rural area may not be able to afford generator

In my country which is Pakistan electric fan selling business is no doubt a very profitable business. It is equally profitable in rural areas as well as un urban areas. Moreover electric hand fans are more popular here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds