Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Electric fan business

Yes you are correct, the business of selling electric fan will not work in rural areas. This is because most people in rural area like to use hand held fan and some of these rural area don't even have electricity. Most of them would consider electric fan to be a waste of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been thinking about going into the selling of electric fan like the table fan, standing fan and ceiling fan. After my research, I was made to understand that it is not profitable in rural areas. Please is this true or do you think I should invest in such business?
Fan business is very good business and there is a lot of profit. You do this business in the city, there is more benefit here because more people belong to the city, who buy more of these kinds of things. And it is used a lot, in the rural area that is in the city, people do not use these things much, they fulfill their needs without it.

Selling of electric fan is a good business and also a lucrative business, it also make a lot of profit in the business you have to look for a good location where you can start the business.

The electric fan business is very profitable for you. People are making a lot of profit from electric fan. In our country also its business is going on a lot. If you have to do this business, there is a good area where there is a crowd of people.

This is a lucrative business in the village as there are now very few areas where there is no electricity supply. Most of the villages have electricity supply and people use fans to escape the heat. Where there is no electricity, people use solar fans.

Electric fan bussines i think its profitable for u on some cities rural electrical and electronics have good scale of margin to the retailer

generally each parties of supply chain gets their share in the business. as share increases expenses on those is also high

The fan business is good but this business will give you a good income in summer and there are many buyers. Very few people buy in winter. By the way, this job will give you a very good income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds