Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

egg selling or egg production

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
Many people are doing business of two types.
Some of them have poultry farms and they are producing eggs and the others are purchasing eggs and transferring from poultry farms to customer.
Which one is the best and maximum earning can be produced?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Clarification: Poultry Farm, is where the birds are being raised to be slaughtered later for food. An Egg Farm is a bird farm that harvests the eggs, to be sold to stores or through people who have small businesses.

It depends really. The egg producers have to cover costs of maintaining the birds, and the equipment to clean the eggs. but I think the egg producers do pretty well, if they have the equipment to handle large number of eggs on a daily basis.

There are two types of business, namely merchandise and production, to determine which will generate maximum profit, of course you have to reset the costs incurred, make an estimate of the cost budget and the sales budget so you can determine the cost of goods sold. So to determine the best and maximum profit must be calculated.

Farmers who specializes in this area tend to make money money for themselves in two ways. Egg selling is a business on its own in the poultry industry while the chicken too also serve as another source of income when their egg laying drop

Many people are doing business of exit of two types.
Some of them have poultry farms and they are producing eggs and the others are purchasing eggs and transferring from poultry farms to customer.
Which one is the best and maximum earning can be
Egg production is a very lucrative business. Even if you do not have a Poultry, you can buy buy eggs in large quantity and resell

Poultry is a very nice business that does not require so much starting to capital but it's quite profitable if we'll managed.

I prefer egg selling because egg production is more stressful and it requires much capital and employees if you want to do it as a large scale business though egg production is more profitable

Egg production would be best for me reason because you'll have more profit from the birds in terms of meat, egg and even manure for farmers.

If you sell your own eggs at a farmers' market or car boot sale and have more than 50 laying hens, that means egg selling and production will enable you maximize profit.

Egg production is way more better than eggs selling. Reason because with egg production you get to make more profit than egg selling. Profit from the meet sells, manure for agricultural purposes etc.

Egg business is lucrative with only little skills required. Having a poultry farm will make it even more profitable. Cos you determine the price at which you sell a crate of egg. Also, the birds are sold to make more money.

If you talk about the best and maximum profit and you have a good capital, the option is to have the chicken farm and the production of eggs. I think it is the way, now otherwise you can only buy and sell the eggs, the profit is lower but it is still good

I think doing both is the best but if I am to choose, production of eggs will be better in terms of investment

Having a poultry farm and producing is the best.
You don't need a lot of money to start the business.
Your greatest challenge is not money or the products{eggs} , your ability to do the marketing is pivotal.

Production of egg is much more better than buying and reselling of egg.this pandemic really affect the price of egg across the globe.

Egg selling and egg production is good. But doing the two together is still the best. When you produce you can sell too

It all but points down to your own preference I will say, as lazy as I am, if I have the equipment to handle large amount of eggs them am definitely going for the later.

Egg production requires high capital compared to egg selling but egg production generates more profit than selling. There’re a lot of reasons why I prefer egg production. First most egg producing fowls can produce for as long as 18months if you’ve got a big poultry that’ll generate high income for you. Secondly the feeds consumption rate of the fowls isn’t much which helps you maximize your profits. Lastly when the fowls stops producing you get to make profits from disposing the fowls.

egg production involves egg selling, because the sole aim of producingvegg is to sell them. So egg production is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds