Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

egg selling or egg production

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to consider your knowledge about poultry farming and the capital before venturing into either one. Purchasing directly from poultry farms and distributing to retailers is more preferable because the stress and capital is little compared to farming. You just have to source for customers and supply them at a reduced market price, probably 2 -5% reduction. Poultry farming entails a lot of work and patience before you get good results.

Advertisement Placeholder
Producing eggs will be the best other than retailing it, there is more profit in raring chicken also, apart from the egg production you stand a chance of selling chicken for cool cash.

Egg production is more profitable than egg selling. Egg production will profit more cause as the birds are producing eggs they can also serve as meat that is serving a dual purpose for the producer, there by increasing his gain.

If I have the money I will go for production because you also have the benefits of another by produce coming from running your poultry farm. The chicken, eggs even the chicken poo you can convert them to money.

Many people are doing business of two types.
Some of them have poultry farms and they are producing eggs and the others are purchasing eggs and transferring from poultry farms to customer.
Which one is the best and maximum earning can be produced?
I tell you about selling eggs Because it's easy. Egg production is a very difficult task. Because it is stressful and requires a lot of employees. If you can handle egg production, then this business is more profitable than a selling eggs.

Egg selling or egg production the two are good business to invest into. When you invest and put your money in egg selling you will make profit likewise if you invest in egg production you make profit as well.

Over here both egg production and egg selling are carried out by one person. A poultry owner usually makes provision for distribution and selling of the produced eggs.

It depends on if you are willing to sell directly to consumers or as a whole saler.
But maximum earning is guaranteed on production, because you can also swll the layers as meat and their droppings as manure.

I would prefer eggs farm to poultry farm, in that harvested eggs in Nigeria here has been from time immemorial on high demanding than the later. Both old and young enjoy having it included in dishes as boiled or fried. I believed am speaking my country language. While, in the case of poultry farming it the birds are killed, there will be no more breeds to fall back to, until when the same money is reinvested along the line, to enhance continuity of business.

Some of them have poultry farms and they are producing eggs and the others are purchasing eggs and transferring from poultry farms to customer.
Both businesses have value on their own place. Egg production is important to sell eggs... So a person can start any business in which he is seeing more benefits. If he can start both businesses then it ll give him double profit.

Eggs productions production and eggs the both are profitable business. But as for me, I Will like to go for eggs production because it is more profitable than eggs selling. Sellers will be help me sell it and return the money for me.

Egg selling is more profitable than egg selling as in winter usage of eggs are on its hieght.Egg producing takes time but egg selling is up to the mark bussiness.

I will go with egg production it good and far better than egg selling egg products can give you lot of money when distribution and it profitable
[automerge]1608807354[/automerge]
I will go with egg production it good and far better than egg selling egg products can give you lot of money when distribution and it profitable

egg production involves egg selling, because the sole aim of producingvegg is to sell them. So egg production is the best
This not only involves selling procedures but also involves other procedures. It involves the procedure of laying eggs. Eggs are layed in farms. They are collected and placed in boxes. They are brought to whole salers. Then to simple salers.

Eggs selling is good profitable business nowadays winter is ongoing and consumption of eggs increasing so this good opportunity to earn good amount of profit through selling eggs

I think I would prefer eggs production because for one that it's more lucrative and rewarding compared to egg selling who is just a middleman, besides if you choose egg production,you are also going to sell eggs too but on a supplier level.

Egg production seems to be a more lucrative business than buying and selling eggs, Egg production is costlier to set up than egg selling business. So therefore production or manufacturing of goods will always be more profitable than buying and selling of that goods

Egg production and egg selling, I think egg production is More profitable as compared to egg selling if possible I will suggest you combine the two together, from your poultry you can get customers that will always come directly to pack those eggs .I think that's the best, combination of the two

I would say Both are lucrative and productive type of business. Because the poultry farming, is where chicken are kept on a favourable condition for survival and grooming. So when the chickens mature enough they can lay eggs. And immediately it becomes productive and profitable because the eggs will sell too.

Poultry farm is a complex business that requires a big capital including land while an egg trader has only the vehicle for his needs. Of course, it is much easier to buy eggs from the farm and deliver it to the customers. The egg trader in our community uses a tricycle which is a motorcycle with a cab that holds the trays of eggs. He earns moderately by selling eggs by the tray. His buyers are usually small stores and some residents in our neighborhood. Small capital but good profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds