Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Investment, which is the best Legacy?

dogmatic_p

Reputable member
Credits
Some people believe that Education is the best Legacy but it's now a reality that investment is the best Legacy.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own opinion, I believe Investment is the best, because one's children can not inherit education but they can inherit investment.

In Nigeria
investment is the best legacy
there are a lot of people educated in nigeria and there education doesnt count because they are living below the standard of living

Yes, I agree with you that investment is the best legacy but the importance of education cannot be denied.without education you would be lossed

Some people believe that Education is the best Legacy but it's now a reality that investment is the best Legacy.
both are valid both are compulsory things. if you have education then you can invest better way than if you don't have education.There is no limit to knowledge, it is never lost. If you have to make an investment, you will be able to work in the best way if you have knowledge about it.

Education is the best for me. Without it, you cannot handle investments properly. Remember that, education teaches you to understand how investment works.

To me, education still remains the best legacy. Without acquiring quality education, how can you think and research about different investment opportunity out there

Education is the best legacy. No knowledge is a waste investments can later become non profitable. Education isn’t only about going to school it’s acquiring knowledge

Education Is A Good Legacy But The Best Legacy To Leave For Your Children is Investment. With Investment like Landed properties, You Have A Secured Future For Them

In my own opinion, I believe Investment is the best, because one's children can not inherit education but they can inherit investment.
Exactly speaking, investment is the best. If a person has good investments, he can always opt in for a better education.

I support education cos without education you will be lost and you might not understand what investment is or the right steps to take when investing

Well, there is iota of doubt that Education is indeed the best legacy even though some investment looks very rewarding from the onset. But you even need to be well educated to be involved in profitable investments.

Education will always be the best legacy. No matter how the society tries so hard to devalue education because of the bad the standard of living is. Anything can happen to investment. A government policy, bad management or even theft can let investment exists no more. Education stays forever.

Education is the best Legacy as investment is also a good legacy. The thing is that an investment without Education would be a waste as you cannot be able to manage the investment as an illiterate.

Investment is the best legacy. This is because when you have good investment and your business has good name you will be heard all over the world of your exploit but these days most people are educated and have no legacy because there are no jobs but with your own investment you can be able to actualize your dream.

Nope! In my opinion education is still a legacy, you say investment what about if it fails? With education many doors can open in your favour, with education lots of investments will be built

both education and investment are legit but I prefer education because it is self security and defence with the knowledge you can invest and be able to manage effectively.

I'll simply combine them to make something out from them in the future if I'm face with the two options. Education doesn't hinder one to run a business, it all depends on the kind of business you're venturing into.

As for me how you believe investment is better than education, but education is also very important but after investing you can still enquire education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds