Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Investment, which is the best Legacy?

If you have an education, you can always make money because having an education means you know something and knowledge is a tool to make money. However, if you have money by no education or knowledge, yo wouldn't even know how to make use of your money properly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Don't listen to what anyone is telling you about money not being good because that's a lie. Education is even very costly now. Why do so much people who wants to acquire education now have so much on student loans to pay off? When you have your money, you can pay for any level of education that you want and learn to get the knowledge you need to do anything.

Don't listen to what anyone is telling you about money not being good because that's a lie. Education is even very costly now. Why do so much people who wants to acquire education now have so much on student loans to pay off? When you have your money, you can pay for any level of education that you want and learn to get the knowledge you need to do anything.

With enough finance, getting educated will be easier as you won't have to run around just to pay fees. Anyone saying that education should come first without having financial support to be educated is wrong and not telling the truth. I have seen people have a good education because they have the financial stability to make it easier.

With enough finance, getting educated will be easier as you won't have to run around just to pay fees. Anyone saying that education should come first without having financial support to be educated is wrong and not telling the truth. I have seen people have a good education because they have the financial stability to make it easier.

Exactly! It's like how expensive universities set up by the churches used to be. They are more expensive than the Federal or State universities in my country. Some parents still prefer to have have their kids attend such universities. It's because they can afford to pay for it.

Well in my country it is easy to get a good education without having many financial resources since the state pays for almost everything in terms of education, that is luck, but I agree that if there are no financial resources, education cannot arrive adequately, the best legacy on that side is capital and investments, but education is super important if you want to go far in this life.

Well in my country it is easy to get a good education without having many financial resources since the state pays for almost everything in terms of education, that is luck, but I agree that if there are no financial resources, education cannot arrive adequately, the best legacy on that side is capital and investments, but education is super important if you want to go far in this life.

Those who are living in your country have a very good advantage more than what most people are experiencing in so many other places. If our country offer this kind of privilege to our citizens, I believe that almost everybody will be interested in going to school but unfortunately they don't really care about helping the people.

Those who are living in your country have a very good advantage more than what most people are experiencing in so many other places. If our country offer this kind of privilege to our citizens, I believe that almost everybody will be interested in going to school but unfortunately they don't really care about helping the people.
Well, we have that kind of education because of the high taxes we have here, which right now they are going to charge us even for breathing (just kidding haha) if there wasn't that tax rate, we wouldn't have the educational system we have, my country is a fiscal hell, it's lucky for everyone who wants to study and train, it's true, But not everything is as pretty as it seems.

Well, we have that kind of education because of the high taxes we have here, which right now they are going to charge us even for breathing (just kidding haha) if there wasn't that tax rate, we wouldn't have the educational system we have, my country is a fiscal hell, it's lucky for everyone who wants to study and train, it's true, But not everything is as pretty as it seems.

Seriously, it's hell everywhere. I don't even have the right words to describe what we are facing right now in my country. With high taxes, inflation and our currency losing value against US Dollar everyday, it's a total mess. What we used to pay $50 for is now $120+ upwards.

Seriously, it's hell everywhere. I don't even have the right words to describe what we are facing right now in my country. With high taxes, inflation and our currency losing value against US Dollar everyday, it's a total mess. What we used to pay $50 for is now $120+ upwards.
I believe you, your country must be much worse than mine, and surely the educational system there is very decadent, according to what you told me people study engineering careers there and do not even find work at all, in my country something similar happens, but at least there is precarious work for everyone, the world has entered a very uncertain stage, and the economy is the spitting image of it, everything that happens in the world is reflected in the economy, and everything is bellies up, so the economy is in the same way.

I believe you, your country must be much worse than mine, and surely the educational system there is very decadent, according to what you told me people study engineering careers there and do not even find work at all, in my country something similar happens, but at least there is precarious work for everyone, the world has entered a very uncertain stage, and the economy is the spitting image of it, everything that happens in the world is reflected in the economy, and everything is bellies up, so the economy is in the same way.

Do you know what frustrates and infuriates me the most? It's knowing for the fact that there are some individuals in our country that are financially capable of helping to save our economy or even play a part in helping it get better from the shithole it's in right now but they choose to do nothing.

Do you know what frustrates and infuriates me the most? It's knowing for the fact that there are some individuals in our country that are financially capable of helping to save our economy or even play a part in helping it get better from the shithole it's in right now but they choose to do nothing.
Do you mean political officers? Or people with a lot of money? As high businessmen or tycoons, one day I would like to travel to your country because I have heard many fascinating things about Nigeria, and knowing from the drama that this country is going through as well, it is a pity that a country with so many brilliant minds and a desire to undertake (because Nigerians are very enterprising according to my observation) finds itself in such a dilemma.

Do you mean political officers? Or people with a lot of money? As high businessmen or tycoons, one day I would like to travel to your country because I have heard many fascinating things about Nigeria, and knowing from the drama that this country is going through as well, it is a pity that a country with so many brilliant minds and a desire to undertake (because Nigerians are very enterprising according to my observation) finds itself in such a dilemma.

I park up all of the above in that list because they are in every sector. Take for instance, our current criminal and drug lord of a President Tinubu, as far as I know, no one is richer than him in Nigeria. He's got all the politicians in his pocket, the police, army, even the judiciary dances to his tunes.

Another person is Aliko Dangote. If you go to Google and type who own Nigeria, his name is going to come up. Why is that? The government have literally sold every important aspect of the country to him.

I park up all of the above in that list because they are in every sector. Take for instance, our current criminal and drug lord of a President Tinubu, as far as I know, no one is richer than him in Nigeria. He's got all the politicians in his pocket, the police, army, even the judiciary dances to his tunes.

Another person is Aliko Dangote. If you go to Google and type who own Nigeria, his name is going to come up. Why is that? The government have literally sold every important aspect of the country to him.
Okay I understand, it seems that Nigeria is under the command of a few "Feudal Lords", which is not good at all, since these people only look out for the good of their interests and will destroy the country if necessary in order to fulfill their objectives, another lurid point is that the government is nothing more than a puppet of these people, Which shows that the whole system has failed, and they have failed in every aspect to their people.

Okay I understand, it seems that Nigeria is under the command of a few "Feudal Lords", which is not good at all, since these people only look out for the good of their interests and will destroy the country if necessary in order to fulfill their objectives, another lurid point is that the government is nothing more than a puppet of these people, Which shows that the whole system has failed, and they have failed in every aspect to their people.

Facts! The whole system have failed. The citizens no longer believe in the government or the judiciary. There's no hope for the common man. When election was rigged and the tribunal that was set up to give judgement on the matter ended up supporting who stole the mandate of the people. It's a big shame. They promised students loans for education but it was never implemented.

Facts! The whole system have failed. The citizens no longer believe in the government or the judiciary. There's no hope for the common man. When election was rigged and the tribunal that was set up to give judgement on the matter ended up supporting who stole the mandate of the people. It's a big shame. They promised students loans for education but it was never implemented.

The system may have failed in a few countries. There are many people who now believe that education will never guarantee job at all and I think that this is true to some extent. There are many people who tend to be really educated. However, they are unable to get a good job.

The system may have failed in a few countries. There are many people who now believe that education will never guarantee job at all and I think that this is true to some extent. There are many people who tend to be really educated. However, they are unable to get a good job.

Yeah, that's very correct. I believe that the educational system in the Western world is far more better than what we have in our country but that doesn't mean that it is 100% perfect in those places. There are still so many people who are unemployed in the Western countries where everything about the economy has already been developed to a high level compared to what is happening in developing countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds