Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Investment, which is the best Legacy?

Education first and foremost, what's investment without education, behind every proper snd sound investment plan is education, get education and increase your knowledge

Advertisement Placeholder
Education is the best legacy is a saying that is often used to encourage parents to invest in the course. It is argued that education refines.

Without too many questions i think education have always been the best legacy ,if you actually want to get learned in diverse ways you have to be educated

Education is very important in our life because it help one to know he/ her right in society, am not saying that investment is not good, but I prefer education.

In my own opinion, I believe Investment is the best, because one's children can not inherit education but they can inherit investment.
You are a hundred percent correct op. It can't get truer than this. Your education will not count In a few decades from now.

From where I'm from I think I would say investment are the best legacy cause that you know your children's future are 100% secured but in education it's not guaranteed
Some people believe that Education is the best Legacy but it's now a reality that investment is the best Legacy.

Some of us misinterpret education as only formal . a knowledge about business is also the type of education which is also a very good Legacy. So education is the best Legacy of which investment and business is also a part of.

Some people believe that Education is the best Legacy but it's now a reality that investment is the best Legacy.
I will choose both. Education will train the mind of my children. Investment will fill their pockets and stomach whereas they can buy their needs like food in time of hunger.

An educated mind would be able to carry out and sustain any investment that would eventually come up.you need to be properlly educated and enlightened to be able to invest.So education is actually an investment in itsself

For me both are important, investment without Education is without knowledge and end up losing likewise education without investment will end up been broke or with a future assurance.

that's true, but your education brings about investment without you been educated you won't think of investing. investing is one of the best way to get money online or offline.

I will always choose both education and investment. Someone you just need a proper planning to combine both of them together. You can decide to invest during the weekend when you are not studying.

Last edited:
I believe that there is nothing that stops you from investing in so many projects while you are still a student because it actually helps you to have more capital and when you graduate from the University.

Education put you in better position to secure a job that pay you higher salary. You can multiple that salary with a proper knowledge about investment. So it is good to go for both education and investment.

To me, education still remains the best legacy. Without acquiring quality education, how can you think and research about different investment opportunity out there
Personally, if it's only one option that I must have, I'm very sure that I will be choosing investment over education because in my country today, education is not valued.

Some of us misinterpret education as only formal . a knowledge about business is also the type of education which is also a very good Legacy. So education is the best Legacy of which investment and business is also a part of.
That is very true and a fact,this is true because whatever investment or venture you want to go into,you will need to be properlly trained and have the neccessaryeducation concerning that sector.Education is the baseline.

First it depends on your country and what you are gonna learn
I prefer that you get a good level of education that can get you a good job even if you are gonna work in business still it would be useful because maybe your business falls down then you can get a job with your education to save yourself
And as people tend to say "yourself is the best investment"

One misconception most persons have abiut the issue of education is that,it is actually the baseline,because the investment knowledge is gotten as a result of learning and this knowledge is what will be applied to the business.

Both are complementary however most of people that chooses education are limited for providing courses and receive money and have no culture for having the risk to invest as subsequence.

Education especially in this part of the country is proven not to be the most rewarding at least for now. I will advise that you should send your children to school or still create an opportunity wherever you are going to save to allow them to start a business very early on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds