Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education in Business

Yes, in most schools these days, business education is emphazied. In my school, everyone is mandated to offer entrepreneurship as a skill whether one is majoring on arts or science.

Advertisement Placeholder
Education can help business owners to succeed because if have knowledge on how to produce a particular product, you will be successful but if you don't have knowledge and you engage in a business you know nothing about, you will only be wasting your time and money.

Business education is one of the tracks in senior high school. If you plan to pursue a college course in business, you'll have to take a related senior high school track. I'm not sure if an entrepreneurship subject is also being offered in other courses like engineering, architecture, fine arts, or education but I believe that it should be part of a holistic education from basic to college. It is one of the target outcomes for 21st-century education that seeks to prepare students for various roles such as being employed or running and managing their own business.

I think the best way to train a child should always involve business education so that being an entrepreneur will not be a big deal in the future, because some people graduate with out jobs.

one of the best thing that can happen to the curriculum of our institution of learning is the inclusion of business knowledge and education as part of what everyone should know,as this will go a long way to solve most of our problems of creativity in the market.

This happens now, but few years ago is not so and it happens do to Several education reform that was carried out by some group of scholars approved by United Nations. Many colleges offer business courses.

This happens now, but few years ago is not so and it happens do to Several education reform that was carried out by some group of scholars approved by United Nations. Many colleges offer business courses.
Education is the best legacy and it can also have a positive effect on business , one good way is that the way an educated person will handle his business will be different from the way an illeterate will handle his own

Business education is very good and important especially for entrepreneurs even future one's, business education is in different ways and areas it's doesn't have to be within the four corners of a wall it's goes beyond that far beyond that

A lot of people do not know how to manage money because of how they were not taught about businesses. It is very important that financial literacy should be taught in schools to children.

The government does not focus so much on educating the students on the need to start a business at all, because they want the students to graduate and depend on them for jobs after graduation.

Like I said earlier education gives you an added advantage when it comes to the school knowledge you gained when studying but you gain more when you learn about the business.

Its very true education play important roles when its come to business nowourdays nothing that is done without education even the cloth sawing tailors need to know how to read tapes and measurement so all this need some certain degree of education so in any business education is very important

Business is meant for both educated people and the non-educated people as long as you have the opportunity of having the money to start up your business m but if you are educated , you have an added advantage of restructuring and upgrading your business in a unique way

Going to a business school definitely going to add some knowledge to you about business but it is no guarantee that you are going to be successful. You will still need to work hard and make the right decisions.

Definitely not in Israel, they don't teach us nothing about businesses school is just about: History, English, Hebrew, religion, mathematics and majors, but we don't study about businesses and I really think that there are many things we actually don't get in education and I do blame the education system on that. Many things as of: mentality, how to handle situations properly, speaking skills, taxes, how to be a good father, the simplest things are not being taught and it is sad and unfortunate.

Definitely not in Israel, they don't teach us nothing about businesses school is just about: History, English, Hebrew, religion, mathematics and majors, but we don't study about businesses and I really think that there are many things we actually don't get in education and I do blame the education system on that. Many things as of: mentality, how to handle situations properly, speaking skills, taxes, how to be a good father, the simplest things are not being taught and it is sad and unfortunate.
Israel isn't the only country on this list over here in Nigeria it is either you are studying engineering ,medicine or law the others aren't even see as valuable profession. We aren't even taught about entrepreneurship and our educational system is in shambles.

Israel isn't the only country on this list over here in Nigeria it is either you are studying engineering ,medicine or law the others aren't even see as valuable profession. We aren't even taught about entrepreneurship and our educational system is in shambles.
Yes indeed every country has its pros and cons when it's about education, I've heard that one country is not even teaching the general subjects which are usually required to learn, they simply teach their basics and right after that they teach the students specific professions for their future, everyone chooses what he likes and then it is more enjoyable and the students participate more happily and with a desire.

Yes, in most schools these days, business education is emphazied. In my school, everyone is mandated to offer entrepreneurship as a skill whether one is majoring on arts or science.
Since the level of unemployment rate is high , most higher institutions has been mandating the students to offer an entrepreneurship courses of their choices to have a skill , so that the skill will be useful when he or she graduated .

Actually business education was empathize to us when we are in secondary School but now that we are in the higher institution, business education is less empathize because of the nature of our country in terms of business.

Business education is very good and important especially for entrepreneurs even future one's, business education is in different ways and areas it's doesn't have to be within the four corners of a wall it's goes beyond that far beyond that
Business education should not only be confines to the four wall of learning institutions,because the act of learning goes beyoung that,and also most education structure are gotten from real life situation,which is mostly a case study.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds