Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education in Business

Education in business is like having your rice and beans together, it's a perfect combination but so unfortunate business education isn't thought on school and that unfortunate

Advertisement Placeholder
With the rate at which the government in my country are so unconcerned about alleviating the unemployment rate in the country, it is very important that students and family take business and business education very seriously because it is what will save them from the looming doom that is pending to happen.

I think the teaching of business education should be emphasized and thought in the schools now. This will actually help in preparing e students for business life after school

Business education unfortunately isn't stressed enough in today's schools. Though I think the whole idea is to allow everyone get a foundation and then later choose but thing is students nowadays even find it hard to choose or even know what they want.

Yeah, it is something that you will see very often in most developing country because even in my own University as well they don't really stressed business education very well until the person graduate and enter a different separate business education academy to learn more.

This is what is killing us in our country Nigeria. We lack business education & Financial intelligence. We study mostly irrelevant and inapplicable things at tertiary institutions and fails to execute them

I don't think one necessarily needs to have education qualification to run or become successful in business,I've seen multimillionaires who have never steeped foot in college before

Education is the mother of all professions. There are prominent business school's all over the world where entrepreneurs and upcoming ones acquire the needed knowledge, skills and values that will help the business in the long run.

This is very serious, business is very important but my Country doesn't take business education into consideration, most of the courses taught in the universities deal with theories only and shun practicals. A course like agriculture should be practical in full. The technical colleges lack amenities, so how do you teach students on independence in the future? The practical aspects will prepare students on business knowledge for sustenance in the future.

Business is important in today's economy. Is business education emphasized enough in school?
Not really but in one way or the other it occur to them In what they see around going on with the teacher they personalized it to the teacher but most of them always says they can't do the education business

If it wasn't mass communication, then I would go for business as a course, because as it stands that's what matters and more trending in the society especially in my country to be more precise. There are more advantages due to the daily and basic needs of the society

This is what is killing us in our country Nigeria. We lack business education & Financial intelligence. We study mostly irrelevant and inapplicable things at tertiary institutions and fails to execute them
LoL truth be told, our institutions would never teach you the skills really needed to run a business, to get these full skills, you need to learn outside the school as well, yes the school would help but it would be best to also gain experience as well.

I think the teaching of business education should be emphasized and thought in the schools now. This will actually help in preparing e students for business life after school
The business education is very effective as they are now more sound technical business managers everywhere in the world right now but one thing that I have noticed with this business manager at is that most of them do not have the ability to start up their own business but rather they would always been looking for business manager's job thereby limiting themselves.

Well it depends on your country, because I see no reason why study should learn business in school because is a waste of time in my country, you can easily meet business men and learn from them, because our leaders does not value education

I studied business education as a course in the university, it's was an awesome experience and we graduated with double honours(Bsc(Ed). We were made to undergo teaching practice and industrial training for 3 months and 6 months respectively. I really helped me alot and that's why l have vast knowledge about and for business.

I agree with that , business education is a very important thing ,thats need to be considered ,as a business individual you need to have the education of a business

Business education should.be a priority in every institution of learning be it high school or higher institutions like the universities. It will help the students to get prepared beyond just seeking for where to work after graduation

It's an interesting proposition. General education classes don't include business, but the closest subject to it would be economics. A student would have to pursue a business degree for an in-depth business education.

In my home country, school students have "business and accounts" as optional subject in high school. THose who are interested in business and investment, can choose the subject.

I don't think most schools go deep into business education theoritically. But when it comes to the practical aspect of it, I think they are really trying their best to inculcate in students on how to make some stuffs on their own

Where education is, business is concerned and yes in my country business is highly rated in schools

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds