Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education in Business

Business education unfortunately isn't stressed enough in today's schools. Though I think the whole idea is to allow everyone get a foundation and then later choose but thing is students nowadays even find it hard to choose or even know what they want.

Advertisement Placeholder
The education system especially the one in my country is not designed in such a way that it will teach students in detail what they will expect in the business environment and that is something that the government should look into.

I think business education should be part of the curriculum in most schools period the reason is that the rate of unemployment is getting higher by the day and self-employed is one of the solution to this.

Business is important in today's economy. Is business education emphasized enough in sc
Unfortunately business education is not taught in most of the schools in my country. Most of school are only interested in making profits and there is no place for business education in schools curriculum. Business education need to be taught in every levels.

Business is important in today's economy. Is business education emphasized enough in school?
I think it is.
It is only left for the student to take in its emphasis. Most students don't even get to know how important the course is until they intend running a business.

If you want to be exceptional in your business you need to be educated about the business uou want to start or involve yourself with so that your brand will be direct from others.

It is, but I don't think it is stretched well enough. In our schools you will find people who have not managed a business before teaching students about business.

Everything in our school system is theory, practical is hardly practiced.

Business Education is important and there should be institutions specially for it. This will go a long way to help business owners with the knowledge they need to run and succeed in a business

Business is important in today's economy. Is business education emphasized enough in school?
I think those conveying such knowledge are trying their best.
Unfortunately, students in such fields may not understand the importance no matter how emphasized until they out there, trying to venture into a business of their own.

I just recently formed and habit of reading business books because I believe that these boots were further educate me on the best practices in business and how I can implement good business strategies in my business.

Most of the persons succeeding in business industry online or offline didn't get the idea from tertiary institutions its simply developed through innovative mindset. School will only enlighten us what about business, but they can't teach us how to drive income from it.

Sadly that's not the case, business is been done but lots don't have the right business education to really sustain, probably why lots of businesses folding up too early too, so better that business education is being taught

Business education is really good because before going into business you must have knowledge about the business, and also study it very well.

I think most schools are trying, some have even started introducing the learning of various skills like baking that the students can also learn. But I believe it is not enough, more emphasis should be given to these subjects to enable the children understand the importance of business.
Most schools just teach the skills but not how to run a business. Running a business requires thinking, patience as a lot more experience.

No I don't think the type of business education we're talking is emphasized enough I'm schools today. The type of education they get is raw academics and not the real world business practice

Most schools just teach the skills but not how to run a business. Running a business requires thinking, patience as a lot more experience.
Yes, school does not really go into details on how it is being done in real life. Which is why some few schools actually offer a period of time where the students are sent out for a period of time to work under a company as part of the learning process so they can have experience on how it is being done out there.

I think business education is undermined in my country here. It is believed that it's until you go to the four walls of the building before you're educated

I think education in business refers to teaching employees about business and they are also rewarded certificate when the course ends. This can be a good idea but the course they offer depends on the nature of job and it can be useful for the candidate if he or she applies for a job at some other place.

Institution now has made entrepreneural studies a compulsory course. But the attitude of students towards these courses aren't encouraging.

I think business education should be part of the curriculum in most schools period the reason is that the rate of unemployment is getting higher by the day and self-employed is one of the solution to this.
I believe education is a way of improving any business full stop if a business owner was able to start up a business without adding any form of formal education then if the business owner now goes on to acquire education then it's mine will be broadened and it will be better and lightened on how to conduct the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds