Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education in Business

I do not think that business education is talked about so much in schools. It is very important and children should be able to know about it right from childhood.
Depending on the course you are doing business education is talked about in school because is from there you can know more about business, and also how you can start up your business whenever you are ready for that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business and how to handle money is something that I feel is not spoken about in our today's economic and educational system. I am going to be happy to see more schools bring it into their curriculum.

Business and how to handle money is something that I feel is not spoken about in our today's economic and educational system. I am going to be happy to see more schools bring it into their curriculum.
Though we always think you don't need education to thrive well in business , but without education , you won't be able to read and write , sign contracts contracts also know the value of each money , so education is very important aspect of business

A lot of schools do not make any kind of preparation for teaching people about how they can be able to start businesses or finance in general. This is something that I believe has to change.

In our country, the entire private education sector is controlled by businesses and conglomerates. They are so powerful that once they lobbied to stop giving approval for abroad studies for students who wanted to go to Europe and America for studies. Education is a business in all countries. By the way, does anyone realize that education is one of the top 3 revenue generating sectors in Australia

In our country, the entire private education sector is controlled by businesses and conglomerates. They are so powerful that once they lobbied to stop giving approval for abroad studies for students who wanted to go to Europe and America for studies. Education is a business in all countries. By the way, does anyone realize that education is one of the top 3 revenue generating sectors in Australia

The private education is controlled to some extent in many different countries and i am not at all surprised to know that. The fact of the matter remains that this is a common thing in our country as well. We have many private education association. However, how come they never allowed students to travel to different countries for education is something that sounds quite strange.

A lot of schools do not make any kind of preparation for teaching people about how they can be able to start businesses or finance in general. This is something that I believe has to change.

Schools can never teach you real facts about starting a business. Those who try to only teach you the basics, and that is one thing that we should always look at. So, thinking about learning about a business from schools is definitely a total waste of time as far as I am concerned.

Well in nigeria schools business is really emphasised simply because all they teach is for you to get a certificate and get a white collar job.

This is actually one of the biggest problem Nigeria had when it comes to making their citizens to become business-oriented at a very young age. A lot of people went to school simply because they are interested in having certificates they are going to use and apply for white-collar job.

It is as a result of the high rate of unemployment and lack of jobs that most people are now trying to find means to be involved in businesses which they are finding it very challenging to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds