Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Economy vs Covid-19

GeneBiz

Addicted member
Credits
This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?

Advertisement Placeholder
This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
Hello, no, it would be a great world crisis, it was not prepared for this recession, in principle the measures for confinement were not taken in time, which led to this economic recession that is being experienced, there is still no knowledge on how to recover what was lost, for that and other reasons is not prepared.

If the panedemic keep going without a vaxin that heals 100% it will causes more damage but not like the first wave when it hits the world eco very hard

The June 2020 Global Economic Prospects describes both the immediate and near-term outlook for the impact of the pandemic and the long-term damage it has dealt to prospects for growth. The baseline forecast envisions a 5.2 percent contraction in global GDP in 2020, using market exchange rate weights—the deepest global recession in decades, despite the extraordinary efforts of governments to counter the downturn with fiscal and monetary policy support.

You are saying very true that Covid-19 hit the economy of world very badly and hardly. I was got stumbled.
O Allah save, from second wave of this pandemic and economic recession.

Yeah of course it can happen again because the covid didn't come to an end yet.
Now there is an other form of covid rise in many countries and lock down situation has occour.
So it can hit again the economy of powerful countries

My dear sister I can beat it with you that none of does countries are ready to face or prepare to face another economic recession because must of them haven't get over the first one and still battling with it even till this moment, not even my country (Nigeria) as come over it and the economic I not even moving forward and many people as lost there jobs to the extend they couldn't feed there family anymore because doing that moment the company's couldn't realize any income but paying there staffs that's why they just have to let them go, my prayer is that we shouldn't face such again
[automerge]1609296141[/automerge]
My dear sister I can beat it with you that none of does countries are ready to face or prepare to face another economic recession because must of them haven't get over the first one and still battling with it even till this moment, not even my country (Nigeria) as come over it and the economic I not even moving forward and many people as lost there jobs to the extend they couldn't feed there family anymore because doing that moment the company's couldn't realize any income but paying there staffs that's why they just have to let them go, my prayer is that we shouldn't face such again

The whole world is yet to recover from the COVID-19.

Good thing is that there is a vaccine available, but not all of the country can afford it nor it has enough vaccine to distribute.

Now with a new corona virus variant is spreading around the world. Different coubtries are implementing lockdown rules, which highly affects the economy.

The true answer to your question is that the world economy isn't prepared to face another recession or economic meltdown due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. The first lockdown still has a bad effect on the world economy had different countries lost billions of dollars that they are yet to recover and now shouldn't be another time to even think of another lockdown

No country is ever prepared to face any economical downfall, it just happens because there is nothing we can do about it. Most countries of the world would have stopped it if they had the ability to but unfortunately they don't have that ability.
Now most countries of the world are preparing for a second lockdown that will also come with lots of economic impact.

Nigeria’s economy has also been crippled by external factors too as the coronavirus pandemic resulted in a near-total shutdown of economic activity around the world. The accompanying steep drop in oil prices amid a drop in global demand left Nigeria drastically shorn of earnings given its dependence on the commodity as its biggest revenue source.

Really this covid-19 pendemic is really very bad for me and for us.
Even we didn't prepare for it like every body we also saw very bad and hard and worse situation of our whole life.AND we will not setteled still.we reached on x,y,z
But now we starting from A.
No body could see again this and couldn't ready for another economy recession.

I'm not sure any country will be prepared for any economic recession. The United Kingdom, Nigeria and some other countries entered recession due to the covid-19 pandemic. Other great economies too are really struggling due to the pandemic, any global recession will really not be welcomed.

I think with this experience that it has affected us all worldwide. That has left a teaching and learning. That can be applied to face any situation, even a new economic recession. We have not had it easy and I know that in the future it will not be either, but experience and learning will help overcome any financial obstacles.

To an extent ,I will say yes . This is because people are currently trying to apply safety measures again at covid-19. Some countries have stopped international flights . Some people have started saving food stuffs invade of a second wave of covid-19 pandemic .

The world economy really experienced a down slide with the emergence of the Corona virus pandemic which didnt jus claim lives literally, it also took some after hitting the financial economy of every country in the world.

Fact is that many countries economy have been affected by the covid-19 pandemic and will surely undergo recession. This pandemic caught everyone by surprise and nobody expected it to last this long, hence I don't think anybody was prepared for what happened, but most countries will bounce back at various times after the pandemic has passed.

The world is currently not ready for another economic recession. There’re high rates of poverty and unemployment in the world currently most especially African countries. Another face of recession will affect everyone badly and there’ll be increased poverty rate and unemployment rate as companies will want to reduce their labor in order to strive

As what world turned to now, covid-19 has turned economy to something else, And no country that has recovered from first Luckdawn. So, let imagine what's going to happen in second covid-19 Luckdawn. Some country has taken action of luck airport to prevent it.

It did hit the economy worldwide for sure, but i will believe after the pandemic, the world will start a new start and recover from it, with few smart strategies to follow and more safety measures against any possible coming pandemic to take

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds