Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Economy vs Covid-19

Advertisement Placeholder
This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
I believe the world is not prepared for another economic recession. It's good for the first world countries they can provide medicine, vaccine, etc for all their constituents. They can survive and easily pass through the test of a pandemic.

Covid has really hit hard to the economy, however, there are businesses that continued to boom during the covid pandemic and the economy has managed to remain afloat. Take health care industry, for example.

This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
When it comes to an eventualities like the pandemic that hit the entire globe,they become something inevitable for world and international monetry institutions to mitigate,they can only learn from the effects and try to cursion the effects.

This issue of economy has affected so many countries but I believe that after pandemic, that people will still bounce back again after pandemic.

Covid has really hit hard to the economy, however, there are businesses that continued to boom during the covid pandemic and the economy has managed to remain afloat. Take health care industry, for example.
The covid of a thing really affected the economic but I beleive that the goverment really try to keep it safe and ensure that things get more better,thou there where so many business that where still open and been in operation so for this aspect I think its affected those business at urban and favoure the rural community business since many rural community did not observe the pandemic fully compare to the pressure that was in urban area,thou the pressure is getting less now

I don't many countries can withstand a recession of the same magnitude that accompanied the pandemic. Many businesses are yet to be revived and another serious recession will have consequences in the global economy.

Covid19 has empower Africa leaders and across because they used they resources to enrich themselves nothing more but they pendamic has done more harm than Good

I don't think the world is ready to face another economic recession,just look at how much was lost during the covid 19 period.It left so many people unemployed and uptill now they still haven't found jobs yet,the truth is that the world is still recovering from the covid 19 and so is not ready for another

Covid-19 crisis destroyed the world economy to some extent but inflation is also becoming a huge problem. The prices of petrol are rising every week and this is becoming a nightmare for people.

I do not think the world is prepared for another session of recession.
Individual countries are not prepared, no adequate measures have been able to surpass it so far.
We are hoping to thrive on better.

The genuine answer to your question is that, as a result of the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, the global economy is unprepared to confront another recession or economic disaster. The first lockdown had a negative impact on the global economy, with several countries losing billions of dollars that they have yet to recover, and now is not the time to consider another lockdown.

If the coronavirus has lasted for a long time it is possible that the world may experience recession ,but this will mostly affect some countries with poor economy and will not really affect a country with stable economy because there is how they can still organise and maintain their economy.
[automerge]1637564746[/automerge]
If everyone are willing to obey the rules and regulation of the government on how to prevent the spreading of the Corona virus then everyone will go about their normal business without being affected,With this Corona virus will be defeated .. We can't Withstand to have another economic recession.

Last edited:
I do not think the world is prepared for another session of recession.
Individual countries are not prepared, no adequate measures have been able to surpass it so far.
We are hoping to thrive on better.
The 2020 pandemic was the worst hit I have experienced. Lots of businesses were affected and some are still closed up now. I can say boldly that my country is not prepared for another pandemic.

The baseline forecast envisions a 5.2 percent contraction in global GDP in 2020, using market exchange rate weights—the deepest global recession in decades, despite the extraordinary efforts of governments to counter the downturn with fiscal and monetary policy support.

Not at all, the world is never and be never be ready for a feature pandemic. If the world can be ready for a pandemic,then no any other thing can be considered a global problem Wich will never happen

The pandemic really affected the world's economy and some countries have not recovered from the recession that they are into. My country is trying to recover slowly

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds