Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Economy vs Covid-19

When the pandemic hit the first time the world wasn't ready either but still adjusted so if another pandemic is to hit then I'm sure the world would be better prepared than the first the first time

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic really ravaged a lot of country economy and that is why a lot of people are scared of a second wave and hope that it will be con soon.

The World Is not ready To face another recession and if pandemic continue for a long time there's a possibility that recession will come and it will hit the world at a very hard rate, we just believe that the pandemic will soon be over.

Actually it did a lot of wreckage to the economy it did reduce alot of budgets rate and devaluation happens to some country currency. Alot are just definitely recovering from such devaluation.

The pandemic or not bring any economic recession into the world, it might affect a lot of country no doubt but not to a point of bringing down the economy of all countries, I thank god the pandemic is almost over.

Let me say honestly, Pakistan's economy is improving during this pandemic and i know its hard to survive but Pakistan have managed very well with this pandemic covid 19.
I am quite amazed that you see the Pakistani economy has been improving during this pandemic and this is very surprising to me because almost all the countries in the world are being negatively affected by this pandemic scourge which is killing most of their economies.

I think covid19 is what we really need to put into consideration before we think of taking any other action because this has to do with the life of people in the world, recession sometimes do not kill people but this disease will do.

Covid pandemic has knocked down the economy of our country. It will take years to recover the losses. The covd situation pushed the country 3-4 years back.

This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
I don't think that the world is prepared for this however this is probable going to be the case, given the fact that there is so many countries in economic ruin right now based on business foreclosure and too little tourists as well.

The truth of the matter is the world is not prepared to face similar situation that could cripple the economy. But what if it happens, we will endure

This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
I do not think the world is prepared to handle another economic recession, we are still praying to come out from the one we're currently in.

The truth of the matter is the world is not prepared to face similar situation that could cripple the economy. But what if it happens, we will endure

Seriously, the pandemic of coronavirus is even still shocking the world because we have not fully adapted to the adverse effect it has caused the whole world right now.

With respect to the covid experience in which there were deaths and other issues that almost crippled the economy, such experiences should enable developed Countries especially to be able to always prepare solidly to combat such occurrences if they were to occur again, I can see Countries within Europe, America, middle east and Asia making continuous and effective research and developing a stronger economy using various approaches.

Last edited:

Most countries are still suffering from the adverse effects of the pandemic of coronavirus till date. My country is yet to recover from it with a lot of people out of jobs.

Even before the rage of covid-19, the economy was so unstable and expensive. The pandemic made the whose economic situation worse as even the common man was living from hand to mouth.

The economy was badly affected when there was corona virus outbreak. The world in general is not ready to face another economic recession. It would be very hard for people to survive if that happens.

The effect of covid19 on the economy is still being felt many countries have not come out of the resultant economy downturn,so the world cannot afford another economy recession it will be a global disaster.

A lot of businesses close down as a result of the pandemic of Corona virus and a lot of people lost their jobs in the same way as well with everything becoming very expensive till today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds