Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Economy vs Covid-19

This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
this corona virus affects a lot of things in the economy of many countries to the extent that many businesses were forced to close down due to low or poor patronage, some forced to close down due to poor funding and the inability to carry on

Advertisement Placeholder
This Covid-19 pandemic certainly hit the world economy very hard ... even the power countries had to overcome many obstacles in terms of the economy ... The question is, is the world prepared to face another economic recession?
economy play an important in the progress of a country and it show the status of growth of a country i think when covid-19 comes it drop a bad impact on every country economy also effect every business and jobs.

Economy in this covid'19 season is very affected throughout the whole world because it was unexpected situation to everyone. There are inflation in prices of consumable commodities in so many countries. I think there is no country pray for another outbreak of any diseases.

The Covid-19 pandemic is unprecedented in its global reach and impact, posing formidable challenges to policymakers and to the empirical analysis of its direct and indirect effects within the interconnected global economy. This column uses a ‘threshold-augmented multi-country econometric model’ to help quantify the impact of the Covid-19 shock along several dimensions. The results of the analysis show that the global recession will be long lasting, with no country escaping its impact regardless of their mitigation strategy.

COVID-19 is not only a global pandemic and public health crisis; it has also severely affected the global economy and financial markets. Significant reductions in income, a rise in unemployment, and disruptions in the transportation, service, and manufacturing industries are among the consequences of the disease mitigation measures that have been implemented in many countries. It has become clear that most governments in the world underestimated the risks of rapid COVID-19 spread and were mostly reactive in their crisis response

The covid 19 to be honest has really taken a toll and has taken the world so unaware. Right now, it is important that we learn from this in order to avoid similar occurrences or at least be better prepared in case there would be such similar breakouts in the future .

Although this convid 19 that happened is like an eye opener to everyone living in the world,so I don't think there will be any other pandemic that would happen again I guess,but if it does everyone is set for anything that comes up again.

The world really experience economy lockdown because of covid19 last year till now, the pandemic really hit the business not to function very well even till now.

Surely the covid19 have affected every countries economy, both in the business sectors. Only the online business merchants will say their business is having more sales in this covid19 time.

The pandemic caused a lot of lock down and economic activities to come to a vault and this really affected the economy as well as a lot of business and it was really a sad event.

As far as I'm concerned, everything and everyone is affected by the pandemic of Corona virus because it shook the world and almost brought it to its knees. People are still trying to find their feet.

Whether prepared or not,anytime such occurrences takes place their must be a way of handling the situations before it gets out of hand.

Concerning the above post on covid 19 and the pandemic, well you are very right that covid 19 pandemic hit the whole world very hard and every country and people affected were shook by the pandemic, i don't think we are ready for another recession

I don't think the world still prays for another economic downtime. Even the one that was caused by covid, the effects are still glaring and not the impacts are still felt in some African countries.

The world economy wasreally affected by covid19 now the economy is trying to get back to is for my position doing this post covid 19

The Covid19 pandemic really affected many economies in the world. A lot of countries grew poorer why the economics of some crumbled. Country that have great leaders can easily recover from the pandemic.
[automerge]1620811544[/automerge]
Developed countries if you went downhill because of the government in pandemic. Most of the countries with strong policies are now recovering from the pandemic, while those who did not have strong policies as their suffering from it.

Last edited:
The most sad thins about the pandemic was how little time to prepare it gave the world. At this, a lot of people we're not prepared so economies took a lot of toll bit things are returning now.

Right now most countries are still struggling to recover from the previous pandemic that affected the economy, so if another should hit again right now, it would be a big blow to the economy

It is no lie that the pandemic really affected a lot of thing even country economies because a lot of things were on stand still. I believe I would slowly get back up again.

I think the way the whole world handles the case of covid-19 has shown that they will be able to handle it no matter the outcomes of the second wave as the world response to the first wave was swift and effective despite that it happens unexpected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds