Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ecological business

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
Hello, there is more and more care for the environment and this accompanies the sale of products; which one would you choose?
- sale of organic food
- sale of electric vehicles

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello, there is more and more care for the environment and this accompanies the sale of products; which one would you choose?
- sale of organic food
I choose sale organic products,this hole pandemic wave has brought a new health awareness, people is paying more attention of what are they consuming and I think that is a smart way to live

- sale of organic food

For sure i choose sale of organic food.

It's definitely organic products for me. In my part of the country, A mango tree can produce up to 500 fruits a year. So, if I have 20 trees, for a year, I would be able to harvest about 10000 fruits. This will definitely bring in alot of profits when sold. And my trees will also help purify the environment

I think the world is becoming more conscious and aware of environmental changes, global warming and the likes. If it were a choice, I would choose the one which is more profitable. We claim to be more conscious, there are more and more cars causing pollution.

I think I will stick with the sale of organic foods. We all need to eat healthy organic foods in this present circumstances of pandemic all around the globe. So it makes sense that I will go with eating organic foods

I have observed that most of the companies engage in businesses like this tend to have disregard for business ethics for sourcing chemical, most of them do not care about that environmental hazard the waste they dispose is causing and it's a very bad and selfish practice
- sale of organic food

An ecological business also known as “green” business strives to have a positive impact on the environment and community. It develops and practices business strategies that go beyond regulation and demonstrate commitment to a healthy and sustainable future

Eco-business is linking energy-efficiency and material-efficiency initiatives with efforts to reduce waste and some toxics. ... Many big-brand companies have been relying on the philosophy of lean manufacturing to reduce waste

I will go with organic food organic product is made from materials produced by organic agriculture. There are different types of organic products. However organic product is more known for food items like organic grocery , organic vegetables, organic certified food

Eco-friendly companies may include outdoor apparel brands, businesses that make reusable plastic bottles, eco-friendly cleaning companies, businesses that install solar panels, a local recycling business, and many other potential ventures.

For me it will be sale of organic food. Food business is very lucrative I mean we eat food everyday to survive. Everyone one wants to eat healthy and anything healthy is not that cheap. One could sell fruits and vegetables, and people will buy because we all want to stay healthy.

Eco business is linking energy-efficiency and material-efficiency initiatives with efforts to reduce waste and some toxics. Many big-brand companies have been relying on the philosophy of lean manufacturing to reduce waste.

A sustainable business, or a green business, is an enterprise that has minimal negative impact or potentially a positive effect on the global or local environment, community, society, or economy—a business that strives to meet the triple bottom line.

I am monitoring the Tesla car which is the most promising electric car. From what I have read they are building recharging stations for the electric cars like simulating the gasoline stations for refueling. In Hongkong there was a charging station in the ground floor of the hotel that we stayed in. They have electric cars there. A friend from Canada also said the same that electric cars are being sold in Canada. I think electric car is a good business although it is very expensive for now.

For real I choose sale of organic food, because i can easily get customers and clients to buy my product but sales of electric car is not a good business in my location. It will be very very hard to get a customer to buy what I'm selling.
[automerge]1612869399[/automerge]
For real I choose sale of organic food, because i can easily get customers and clients to buy my product but sales of electric car is not a good business in my location. It will be very very hard to get a customer to buy what I'm selling.

I would prefer organic food sale, while the evidence is mixed, may contain more antioxidants and nutrients than standard foods. Your exposure to artificial chemicals, hormones and antibiotic-resistant bacteria can also be minimized by eating organic food. It also costs more, however, and can spoil faster,

I prefer sale of organic foods. Organic foods are foods that are grown or farmed without the use of artificial chemicals or modified organisms. To me, I think sale of organic foods is still better than vehicles, people buy food every day although vehicles has high gain or return per sale.

A “green” business strives to have a positive impact on the environment and community. It develops and practices business strategies that go beyond regulation and demonstrate commitment to a healthy and sustainable future

Sale of organic food will go a long way looking the rate which human being cheers there health scheme, it kind of a necessity for everyone to be pertinent concerning there healthy living, so people will tend to subscribe swiftly to it.
When emphasis are given towards organic food, it makes it growth rapid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds