Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ecological business

Ecological business is something very important because environment in business means the surrounding of the society which enhances transaction and make profit possible,therefore the environment in business also matters.

Advertisement Placeholder
Big question, ecological efforts are one of those things needed in the environment for the protection of the ecosystem for better health, i would prefer the sales of electrical vehicles, the smoke carbon emitted by all kinds of vehicles really affects the environment and health in adverse ways, if everyone is to embrace the electric vehicles, then a better environment, though the business is a capital intensive one.

Even though such business is not popular in my country. But I will definitely go for selling of electric cars because it would be more profitable. I hope in the nearest future electric cars will be popular in my country. There is a need for the environment to be protected from pollution.

Hello, there is more and more care for the environment and this accompanies the sale of products; which one would you choose?
- sale of organic food
- sale of electric vehicles
I'll choose sale of organics food there is no stable electricity in my country and as such the sales of electric vehicles wouldn't work, asides from that I'm a fitfam enthusiast and believe so much in the consumption of healthy foods such as organics like vegetables, fresh juice and fruits

I would definitely choose organic food. It is of utmost importance because we feed ourselves healthily, since such natural foods do not contain chemical additives, use renewable resources and conserve soils and water quality. They also help the environment from any kind of pollution, so it is a good business to start in the agricultural area.

Talking about ecology in business we are referring to green businesses and since the world at large is now being extra careful and cautious of environment and the green business is safe and posses positive impact and tend to make the environment safe

I will go for electric car. The ozone layer has highly destroyed by the activites of the people hereby posing a great environmental hazards to the people. The rate at which the environment is polluted from the smoke from the exhausted pipe needs more deliberations.

I think it's a good thing that companies are all going towords caring for the environment as evident in the use of electric vehicles instead of mechanical vehicles or organic foods instead of artificial food. If I were to choose between these two I would go for the electric vehicle because it more profitable to sell.

There is now actually nothing to hide that the world is slowly burning out and people are now seeking of ways to save it and that is why people are now switching to more renewable energy and also to electric cars and to me that's the future so you Can venture in it.

Sales of organic food will have it for me. It plays more role in developing the health of humans, than any electric car ever would.

If we are being realistic, it's organic foods that is feasible in Africa right about now since electricity is not fully stable in most parts of Africa.

Selling organic food is the best, people pay attention to what they eat in this point in time. There are so much money in food business. No matter what happens, no matter the economy of the country. We must still eat food and it is a must. Even if you don't have money you must find a way to eat

I think both are good to go for depend on the one you can handle well, but me I prefer to go to sale organic food believe the business is nice one.

I think sales of organic food and products would be best, as these days many people tend to look after their health more, which means I would have more customers in these aspect.

I think sales of organic food and products would be best, as these days many people tend to look after their health more, which means I would have more customers in these aspect.
I agree that organic food products are getting a hype because people are getting conscious with their health. However, the issue for me is that the organic farm products are not certified. It is easy to post a note that the tuber you are selling are organically grown with no pesticide and chemical fertilizer.

I will definitely go for sales of organic foods just because of the fact that all the people will definitely eat in the society making foods are demanding products than sales of electricity equipment.

In an era where the world is really trying to combat global warming and other developing environmental hazards selling of ecological product is one that is going to come with a lot of applause.

In order to sell electric cards I need a lot of money. Therefore, I will consider selling organic foods instead as it does not cost much to start an organic food business. If you want, you can even manufacture your own products (by growing organic foods)

I agree that organic food products are getting a hype because people are getting conscious with their health. However, the issue for me is that the organic farm products are not certified. It is easy to post a note that the tuber you are selling are organically grown with no pesticide and chemical fertilizer.
You have a point there though I persons can easily post a product and say it's organic when it is not even organic related in any way. The best way would be to find a store or company you can trust after making full research on time

I would prefer both of them as much as the safety of our environment is concern. Sale of organic food eradicate the the problem associated from consuming food developed from chemical.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds