Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ecological business

Since the world has now been into a very different level of crazy since the pandemic rage, I will go for organic food as most people will actually want to care for what they consume these days

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll definitely go for selling of organic food because even during the pandemic, it was evident that although there was a sit at home order but at the end of the day people will still buy good food to eat.

I think investing in organic food will be very profitable in the future. Due to increased awareness on the implications of climate change, There is emphasis now on setting up businesses that are ecologically friendly.

Personally to me I prefer any food business compare to selling or advertising vehicles this vehicle will increase alot of negativity in the society at the long run

I would actually go for sale of eletric vehicles and this would reduce the existence of more air pollution caused by diesel engine car , I think it's one of the reasons I would choose eletric vehicles

I would go for sale of organic food became it is more demanded by people.
It is an environmental safe product too and I will be in no way encouraging poor environmental practices.
Hello, there is more and more care for the environment and this accompanies the sale of products; which one would you choose?
- sale of organic food
- sale of electric vehicles

I believe I will continue to sell organic foods. In these times of pandemics all over the world, we all need to eat nutritious organic foods. So it's only natural that I'll go for organic foods.

A lot of people do not realize that even the electric vehicles put the environment in great danger because the the batteries require a lot of minerals and ores to operate and these minerals and ores are mined on earth.

I will choose the sale of organic foods, this is because there is an increase in awareness of the health benefits of eating organic foods. It has been made aware to people that the numerous incidence of sicknesses and diseases is as a result of the inorganic foods that people have been eating.

For any comparison of business I do choose food business to any other business,the only different is that too business is really stressful and a little mistake could result in greater loss of customer

Hello, there is more and more care for the environment and this accompanies the sale of products; which one would you choose?
- sale of organic food

I think the business of electric cars could boost in the future because the petrol in my country is becoming too expensive to use. However, since electricity is also much expensive, I believe that scientist must need to develop a car that can run on water. Technology is evolving and we can make cars that runs on water.

One thing that a lot of companies and organisations have been very critical about the way they handle the issue of production and how it affect the environment,the issue of conservation is actually in most of their plan.

- sale of organic food
The sale of electric vehicles is much more of a large-scale initiative, and some wealthy individuals have already taken the lead when it comes to this i.e. Elon Musk with Tesla. Selling organic food is much more of a feasible business, and with the right quality of food products, the business can thrive

Sales of organic foods of course. There's the option of transportation via other non electric methods such as cable cars, Public trains
There'll be no alternative to food. So organic foods first.

- sale of organic food
Over the years the issue of environment and how our activities have change the ecological balance has been on the front burner,reason innovations and products are been manufactured to have minimal effect on the environment are always been considered.

A mango tree can produce up to 500 fruits a year. So, if I have 20 trees, for a year, I would be able to harvest about 10000 fruits. This will definitely bring in alot of profits when sold. And my trees will also help purify the environment
A mango tree can produce up to 500 fruits a year. So, if I have 20 trees, for a year, I would be able to harvest about 10000 fruits. This will definitely bring in alot of profits when sold. And my trees will also help purify the environment

I believe that people are becoming more aware of environmental changes, global warming, and similar issues. If I had a choice, I would go with the more lucrative option. Despite our claims to be more environmentally conscious, there are an increasing number of cars that contribute to pollution.

Eco-business initiatives connect waste reduction and efforts to reduce some toxics with those to improve material and energy efficiency. The lean manufacturing methodology has been used by many well-known companies to cut waste.

The goal of "green" business is to benefit both the environment and the community. It creates and implements business plans that go above and beyond the law and show dedication to a sustainable future.

I don't really know much about this kinds of business but if it can fetch you money it's worth trying, remember we all work to earn money, you can go ahead and try it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds