Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easiest free traffic methods

What are some of the easiest ways of gaining traffic to a site? I want to utilize all free methods on top of the paid methods. As I figure the more the better. Do you guys know of free services/programs and such that can help bring in free traffic somehow? Social media is a given, but I'm looking for other free options too.
The easiest free effective traffic is just the social media traffic source. Social media traffic is organic and doesn't cost us in getting some. The only thing needed is just to create a page for your niche, promote it and get your organic traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Search Engine Optimization is probably the best, as well as the largest source of free traffic. Being ranked for a great and competitive keyword will have a considerable effect on your website or blog.

Paid Traffic Sources Your Business Needs To Be Using in 2020
  • Google Ads.
  • YouTube.
  • Bing Ads (Updated)
  • Yahoo Gemini.
  • Yandex.
  • Baidu.

The kind of strategy and method you use will determine how far you go interms of bringing in traffic into your social media handle but your content matters because people don't want things that can easily sustain interest on it.

The most easiest method to get traffic is utilizing social media platform by posting and creating groups and page and be posting on it regularly and be adding new friends to the groups regularly, you can also use a landing page to get traffic easily but your landing page must offer freebie in other to compensate them for honoring your invitation to the page.

There is no easy and free website traffic. I don't think such ever existed. The only free traffic I know is organic traffic from search engines but then, is not an easy traffic because you are going to work hard to get it.

Free traffic methods are as follow
1 Article Writing: someone might say this is old, I agree some people are still using it to drive traffic to their websites. Write a unique articles and submit it to sites like EzineArticles.com

2 Forum Posting: you join some too forums in your niche and try to create good thread that add value to people's life.

3 Guest Posting: this is still relevant till today. Some people are harnessing it to gain more traffic to their sites

4 Pinterest Posting: create a Pinterest account for your website, create a lot of pins with link back to your website.

5 Tumblr: create a Tumblr account and post lots of quality contents on it, people will flock your websites from it over time.
These are list of free ways to generate traffic to a website. But there is one more thing that you are missing and it is the best of all. Social media is the easiest way to drive traffic to a website. And facebook is the best. You don't have to have thousands of follower. You will only be posting in groups with thousands of followers

What are some of the easiest ways of gaining traffic to a site? I want to utilize all free methods on top of the paid methods. As I figure the more the better. Do you guys know of free services/programs and such that can help bring in free traffic somehow? Social media is a given, but I'm looking for other free options too.
it is not easy for you to have free traffic nowadays but I think if you're looking for some free organic traffic then the best thing for you to do is to either copy your link of your blog on your YouTube channel and post it in popular groups or in people comment in popular pages I think it is the only way you can drop free traffic to yourself.

According to my own point of view, there are many easy ways in which you can bring trafficking to your site, but I believe the most easiest should be priestess all you have to do is create an account and post a picture or anything that can link back to your site and once anybody clicked on it it goes directly to your site

There’re no free medium to drive traffic to your website. You’ve to use financial resources one way or the other. Though social media is less costly means of driving traffic to your site. It doesn’t require much funds.

What Are Free Traffic Sources Online. Search Engines (SEO) Search Engine Optimization is probably the best, as well as the largest source of free traffic. Email Marketing. Social Media. Direct Traffic. Guest Blogging on other Websites. YouTube. Post on Reddit. Posting on Quora.

In my opinion the easy and free traffic I see are the social media platforms, which are Facebook, whatsapp, Twitter, instagram, telegram, forums, and many others out there. Like me i mostly use Facebook and whatsapp for most of my advertisements. I also use forums occasionally. That is my take on this matter.

Announce, this one is so obvious, first we can look at it. Credited quest, social media ads and display ads are all excellent ways to draw customers, grow your brand and make your website accessible. Adapt your paying strategies to your goals - do you want more traffic, or do you want conversions to increase too?

To get more traffic on sites freely its better to understand the current requirment of people like posting a true stories informative posting, creates blogs and create such things which people like though this people can attract towards youd website..

To me, the easiest is improving your website search engine optimization (SEO) by learning this skill, your website gets to range on the first page of each Google search when that keywords is inputted.

Concerning free traffic methods. Well, I believe the usage of your social media page should be of great help since you are looking for something free. Gain attention by posting good and quality contents that can be attracting to gaining people's attention to your page, you can also share links generated to relatives

You can take additional steps to increase your website traffic.
List in online directories. ...
Create backlinks. ...
Post on social media. ...
Add hashtags to your posts. ...
Use landing pages. ...
Target long-tail keywords. ...
Start email marketing. ...
Guest Blog

Easiest and effective way is social media for advertisement of sites and you can promote by them . Just make 2 3 groups or pages on fb or WhatsApp then sending links and videos about that. Plus you can also pay for traffic, would you?

Other Free Ways to Increase Website Traffic

Get Listed in Online Directories.

Assemble Backlinks.

Post to Social Media.

Remember Hashtags for Your Posts.

Use Landing Pages.

Target Long-Tail Keywords.

Start Email Marketing.

Visitor Blog.

Be careful with TCP,they are SCAM, defrauding people.note please.

Get Listed in Online Directories. ...
Build Backlinks. ...
Post to Social Media. ...
Include Hashtags in Your Posts. ...
Use Landing Pages. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Email Marketing. ...
Guest Blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds