Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easiest free traffic methods

Forum signature can get you good traffic foe free. However, in order to benefit from forum signature, you will havw to use interesting anchor text and also create useful and interesting posts. Blog commenting is another free traffic source.

Advertisement Placeholder
the free way it can be done is by promoting your things manually, luckily, social media platforms are free to use, the rest depends on you, you have to be a decent convincing dude that know how to make people click on the links that you are sharing

You can always get some good traffic via facebook by advertising your website through facebook sponsored ads and targeting a wide range of people who are interested in your content, do make sure to provide great content because great content brings good followers and traffic. All the best.

The easiest free source of traffic is definitely through social media platforms, what is required is for you to post the link to your website on your different social media handles to generate traffic. Also there are forums that allows you to post your links for the members, just need to identify such platforms and register with as much as possible then post your links.

If your contents are solid enough. You can promote them on social media like Facebook and the likes. You only need to make sure you don't get tired of promoting them always in order for the people to have interest in you.

This is my own view
  1. Search Engines (SEO) Search Engine Optimization is probably the best, as well as the largest source of free traffic. ...
  2. Email Marketing. ...
  3. Social Media. ...
  4. Direct Traffic. ...
  5. Guest Blogging on other Websites. ...
  6. YouTube. ...
  7. Post on Reddit. ...
  8. Posting on Quora

Get Listed in Online Directories. Build Backlinks. Post to Social Media. Include Hashtags in Your Posts. Use Landing Pages. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Email Marketing. Guest Blog.

Always post quality and captivating contents and your website would attract members automatically, also some blogs and forums allow you to past anything on your profile signature you could use that to your advantage.

Easiest traffic to create a ads and posting on Facebook Twitter and Instagram and said the friend and family more and more traffic generate in me website you should good and best content on your website that decide more traffic in our blog and low in our blog
[automerge]1610733052[/automerge]
Easiest traffic to create a ads and posting on Facebook Twitter and Instagram and said the friend and family more and more traffic generate in me website you should good and best content on your website that decide more traffic in our blog and low in our blog

What are some of the easiest ways of gaining traffic to a site? I want to utilize all free methods on top of the paid methods. As I figure the more the better. Do you guys know of free services/programs and such that can help bring in free traffic somehow? Social media is a given, but I'm looking for other free options too.
You can post on different social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram etc as you can post in different groups there. You can also talk to people in their inboxes and send your site link with an attractive description.

I think social media, and forums. Guest posts and forum signatures can bring a great amount of traffic to your sites.
As long as you are helpful and post regularly your link will be clicked.

Forum signature can get you good traffic foe free. However, in order to benefit from forum signature, you will havw to use interesting anchor text and also create useful and interesting posts. Blog commenting is another free traffic source.
But in some forums is not allowed. I mean you are not allowed to draw traffic away or through their forum to your site or whatever. And also it frustrate other member at times if care is not taken. Unless its a funny post anyway

What are some of the easiest ways of gaining traffic to a site? I want to utilize all free methods on top of the paid methods. As I figure the more the better. Do you guys know of free services/programs and such that can help bring in free traffic somehow? Social media is a given, but I'm looking for other free options too.
Using pop up ads is a good way to start, placing your site on some domians can help people to see your site, one every 10 viewers of such ad might click into your site
You can do some giveaways to attract traffic, since people enjoy making profit with little or no effort your site will be flooded with people this can help you generate traffic

You will need to work only 10 or 15 minutes a day for only 10 days consistently and you will see results.

Traffic Bomber Method: By the way, I call it like this, there is nothing called Bomber Method.
So what is this method? what we are going to do simply is copying and pasting your content on different websites all over the internet.
On websites that are getting millions of visitors every month. Super simple! just copy and paste your own content your own blog post on other websites. I will show you now the websites one by one, step by step, and explain how this method will really help you get a lot of traffic. Thousands of new users, people into your website.

So let's start with website number one.

Number one is Linkedin.

Linkedin, of course, I'm not here to tell you to go and paste your links inside the feed. No! In Linkedin, if you have an account, perfect! if you don't have one, go and sign up. Linkedin, today, is one of the best social media or social networks that will help you grow and get traffic.
Simply inside your account go and click on 'write article' and not a post and simply copy and paste the article into your LinkedIn profile.

The next website, the second website is Quora.
Quora is simply a QnA website, that you can ask and answer questions on.
But I'm not here to tell you to go and answer questions and link back. No! In quora, you will go to your profile, click on your profile, and then you can create a space on quora.

Now what you are going to do is create an account on quora. Sign up and here click on "create a space". Name it whatever you want.
It's like a small website, a small group, a small space for you inside quora.
You can post your own articles and again simply open this and start copying and pasting your articles on quora.

The third website is medium

Medium allows you also to post your articles. You can write articles here and I mentioned this before in affiliate marketing.
So if you don't have a website, you don't have money to start affiliate marketing, you can use medium as your own website to post your articles and promote affiliate links.

Now, my point here is simply to go and create an account 'sign up' and then click on 'Write a story' and again copy your article, the title goes here, paste the title, and paste your article There.

Again just copy the content and paste. Inside medium paste the full article and publish it on medium. So these are the first three websites- LinkedIn articles, Quora spaces, and medium to publish your stories or articles.

According to my own point of view, if you want to get Free trafficking in your site, I suggest you share hand bills to people, this is another good way to improve your trafficking in a easy and free way. And you can also use banner and biboard

The easiest free method through which one can gain traffic to their website is through social media. Social network like Facebook, Twitter, instagram and WhatsApp are very free and easy to get traffic to one's website. Facebook especially is the most effective free traffic to website platform due to it's high population.

Some of the easiest way of gaining traffic to your site is through social media platforms it could be organic or inorganic but I will advise you to use in organic. inorganic is like a paid for method in which you spend an amount for advertisement and it's pushed to your target audience. all you need to do is to work on your content then you could generate much more traffic to your site

See how well your marketing is working.
Gather insights about your audience to make decisions.
Improve your SEO and search engine credibility.
Generate more leads, increase conversions, and get more customers.
Yet achieving these benefits requires driving traffic to your website the right way, and a focus on driving quality traffic, which is why this post covers strategies that will impact your bottom line.

There are almost two easiest methods to get traffic on your channel or website. One of them is paid method that I consider illegal and second one is the using of socail media accounts like Facebook etc.

I Think Social Media is one of the most effective and reliable method for advertisement and promotion of every type of business but if you want some more websites you can easily search them on Google but you have to pay to advertise at that platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds