Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easiest free traffic methods

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some of the easiest ways of gaining traffic to a site? I want to utilize all free methods on top of the paid methods. As I figure the more the better. Do you guys know of free services/programs and such that can help bring in free traffic somehow? Social media is a given, but I'm looking for other free options too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think social media, and forums. Guest posts and forum signatures can bring a great amount of traffic to your sites.
As long as you are helpful and post regularly your link will be clicked.

To me, the easiest is improving your website search engine optimization (SEO) by learning this skill, your website gets to range on the first page of each Google search when that keywords is inputted.

What are some of the easiest ways of gaining traffic to a site? I want to utilize all free methods on top of the paid methods. As I figure the more the better. Do you guys know of free services/programs and such that can help bring in free traffic somehow? Social media is a given, but I'm looking for other free options too.
Too get real traffic to your site isn't easy at all. But I will suggest the beat way to get traffic to your site, is when you're posting quality contents in your website, talk more engaging topics elaborate it with examples, virtual examples.

Free traffic methods are as follow
1 Article Writing: someone might say this is old, I agree some people are still using it to drive traffic to their websites. Write a unique articles and submit it to sites like EzineArticles.com

2 Forum Posting: you join some too forums in your niche and try to create good thread that add value to people's life.

3 Guest Posting: this is still relevant till today. Some people are harnessing it to gain more traffic to their sites

4 Pinterest Posting: create a Pinterest account for your website, create a lot of pins with link back to your website.

5 Tumblr: create a Tumblr account and post lots of quality contents on it, people will flock your websites from it over time.

The best way to gain traffic to a website is through search engine optimization. If you're a blogger or webmaster you need to learn how to optimize your blog to get traffic from different search engine like google, yahoo and bing. However, there are strategies to do this to get maximum result.

Social media is the best free traffic generation method. However, you need a large following, something like 50k of 100k. I think facebook group and facebook page are best platforms for traffic.

There are not many reliable and good free methods that you can use to promote a site, but what you can do is that you can paste it into forums such as this one. Also you can add it to your signature in forums which means that it will show at the bottom of each of the posts that you make. Hopefully this can be a great way to promote the forum and try to generate traffic to without having to pay. And the more you post the more your link will be in the forum as well.

The easiest traffic method is Facebook. There are several ways you can get traffic through Facebook
Example is creating Facebook ads and using Facebook groups and pages to generate traffic those are the best forms I know of and it works

Traffic improves your rank which help your business. Free ways to drive traffic are listed below:
1. Create a Google my business listings.
2. Perform an On-page SEO.
3. Get listed on online directories
4. Create backlink
5. Post on social media

Here are ten additional steps you can take to increase your website traffic.
  1. Get Listed in Online Directories. ...
  2. Build Backlinks. ...
  3. Post to Social Media. ...
  4. Include Hashtags in Your Posts. ...
  5. Use Landing Pages. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Email Marketing. ...
  8. Guest Blog.

I would suggest search engine optimization (SEO), but u must be well trained in this. Right keywords and the little advise but funny, share ur link to your friends and family, ask them to click on ur website and also share telling their friends to click and share and it should continue like that.
You would be amazed how traffick will engulp ur site if done effectively

I don't know if you can find a better free platform than social media. Especially that most of us have many followers in social media then that is clearly an advantage already when it comes to promoting your website to get traffic. If only a forum would allow to post the link of your website then that is also a good platform especially if the forum has thousands of active member. But for my choice, work on Facebook and you cannot go wrong with the traffic.

The easiet site of more traffic generate to the best platform is pinterest . followers method is also good in the facebook instagram and twitter platform you page or link is good content then to post in the writing contents digital marketing.network marketing etc

People wants to promote their pages and websites so for these things they myst create links and paste on every pages or peoples post like where i comment put you comment below my comment so by doing this you can get traffic , but mostly people will visit your page by seeing good content and your video is suitable or waste of time.

I think social media, and forums. Guest posts and forum signatures can bring a great amount of traffic to your sites.
As long as you are helpful and post regularly your link will be clicked.

This is true as I am a testimony to how forums can help one become popular and earn free traffics when visitors to such forums click their links.

This is one sure way to get people to buy your goods or patronize your services in the long run since they will always be reminded about what you do each time you post a comment or make a thread.

The best platforms to promote and drive traffic to your site is social media. Social media advertising across all the different social media platforms is definitely going to increase traffic on your site . Well articulated and targeted ads.

There are many easy ways to bring traffic to any site that you can use to drive traffic to your site as you know we can easily work through programming to bring traffic to our site and I just did some searching. I've been looking for more ways to get traffic to any site.

Easiest method to traffic in best website is facebook twitter and instagram everyone use this site so many traffic generate in this site you create and ads is best way to generate traffic create in this site best way to subscribers and followers fb and insta and twitter

If you need where to generate traffic for your website free of charge I think you must understand how to generate traffic with social media, however it had some logic and tactics, ensure you have enough followers, and post consistently meaningful contents

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds