Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earning passive income through websites?

Ads are deprecated way to earn as also force user to disable ad blocker to contunie using your website is not a solution so website has to monetize its activity using purchases.
Yes, I even forgot this is a factor. Most web browsers have the ad blocker which prevents easy access to sites with ads. Therefore there is the need to devise new strategies of making money online through website creation

Advertisement Placeholder
I can tell you that some people are actually earning more than that online but you might not even know if you cross path with them. You just have to be very skilled before you can earning that amount of money online per month.

Well some people considered earnings online as a passive way of getting income due to the fact that they have other offline business that has really been working for them.

Yes, I even forgot this is a factor. Most web browsers have the ad blocker which prevents easy access to sites with ads. Therefore there is the need to devise new strategies of making money online through website creation

Generating passive income from websites require you to work hard and it also depends a lot on what kind of websites you choose to make money. Freelancing websites generally generate a lots of income.

Generating passive income from websites require you to work hard and it also depends a lot on what kind of websites you choose to make money. Freelancing websites generally generate a lots of income.
I believe you also have to be proficient in a number of digital skills in order to fully enjoy earning online income. Affiliate marketing, for example, is a great way of making money online if you are well versed in it.

I believe you also have to be proficient in a number of digital skills in order to fully enjoy earning online income. Affiliate marketing, for example, is a great way of making money online if you are well versed in it.
Affiliate marketing is meaning CPA or pay per action or CPL or pay per lead means for each made sale you will get a commission then to do is to bring sales then after that the person where you bring sales is paying up a commission.

Affiliate marketing is meaning CPA or pay per action or CPL or pay per lead means for each made sale you will get a commission then to do is to bring sales then after that the person where you bring sales is paying up a commission.
Affiliate marketing is greatly aided by the provision of affiliate links which are instrumental in digital marketing. Aside from serving as a good way to make money, affiliate marketing is a brilliant means to advertise products for remuneration

Owning a site is more work than a passive income source should be. You need to consistently keep up with search engine algorithms to earn from adverts, except if you have your own product Yiu are selling.

I would advise you to establish an online course and sell it on your website if you want to use websites to generate passive money.
Once you have a lot of visitors to your website, you can also make money from it.
You can profit from this concept in two ways.

When I say income, I mean generating an actual living. For most people in the US, that means earning over $2,500 a month. Depending on where you live, it can be more than this.

I have heard of people earning money off sites they hardly work on anymore and it serves as a passive income, so much so, they don't need to work.

This seemed to be more popular and doable 10 or more years ago. I don't really hear about it anymore.
Certainly, you may be able to support yourself off of the money you earn online. The most important thing that you need to do is budget your finances and use your income wisely.

Possessing digital skills also involve creating the right kind of NFT artwork, which may sell in the online marketplace. There are so many people who sell their products in such marketplaces and make money.

Ads are obsolete because forcing users to disable ad blockers to continue using the site is not a solution. Therefore, sites should monetize their activity through purchases.

Possessing digital skills also involve creating the right kind of NFT artwork, which may sell in the online marketplace. There are so many people who sell their products in such marketplaces and make money.
NFTs and digital art are in vogue right now, and the ones which are aesthetically outstanding can be sold for a very high price. I also like the fact that business transactions surrounding NFTs are done in crypto, so it favors people across the globe

Actually there are several ways to earned passive income from the internet and it all depends on your knowledge about it. you can earned from freelancing, PTP, survey etc.

Making $300 every month is a very high target. You can be able to do that by writing articles on top websites or creating your own blog where you are going to be monetizing it with adsense.

I earn a lot of income from my websites they are really giving me a lot of income and the income is good for me and my family

Making such amount of money can only be possible if you have a very good skill that is very marketable. People who do freelancing can actually make up to that amount of money but only few of them.
Making $2500 every month is a very high target. You can be able to do that by writing articles on top websites or creating your own blog where you are going to be monetizing it with adsense.
Probably, such amount of money can only be made if you have a tangible business on the Internet. If you have your blog you can set such target and be able to achieve it.

Last edited:
I don't earn thousands of dollars from my websites but every month I managed to earn a couple of hundreds dollars from my website. I mainly earn through Adsense. While earning from website is good it is not completely passive, you still need to work hard to build traffic and revenue.

When I say income, I mean generating an actual living. For most people in the US, that means earning over $2,500 a month. Depending on where you live, it can be more than this.

I have heard of people earning money off sites they hardly work on anymore and it serves as a passive income, so much so, they don't need to work.

This seemed to be more popular and doable 10 or more years ago. I don't really hear about it anymore.
Using websites as a passive income stream is a terrific strategy to elevate your finances. There are numerous methods that can be used to develop a side hustle depending on your objectives and available resources. Building an email list, launching a membership website, starting a blog and selling stuff are all common strategies. You must initially choose and buy a domain name as well as a hosting package. The material and user experience of the webpage must then be developed. You'll need to consider monetization once the website is operational. Your website can be made lucrative via advertising sponsored content affiliate marketing or the sale of products.

I find it funny that people think earning passive income through a website is easy and that can be easily done by using certain strategies like building an email list, just like the commentator is saying in the above post. Trust me 90 percent people will end up earning nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds