Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earning passive income through websites?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
When I say income, I mean generating an actual living. For most people in the US, that means earning over $2,500 a month. Depending on where you live, it can be more than this.

I have heard of people earning money off sites they hardly work on anymore and it serves as a passive income, so much so, they don't need to work.

This seemed to be more popular and doable 10 or more years ago. I don't really hear about it anymore.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making $2500 every month is a very high target. You can be able to do that by writing articles on top websites or creating your own blog where you are going to be monetizing it with adsense.

When I say income, I mean generating an actual living. For most people in the US, that means earning over $2,500 a month. Depending on where you live, it can be more than this.

I have heard of people earning money off sites they hardly work on anymore and it serves as a passive income, so much so, they don't need to work.

This seemed to be more popular and doable 10 or more years ago. I don't really hear about it anymore.
If you want to earn passive income through websites, I would like to suggest that you create an online course and sell it on your website.
You can also monetize that website after getting good traffic to your site. Through this idea, you can earn both ways.

Making passive income through online is very possible because alot of people make passive income online, if actually you want to make passive income online you need to have good skills.

So do you all think it is still possible to earn a living, just by making money through ads or do you actually need to be selling stuff? That is what I am wondering.

if you want to achieve this then you must be ready to offer something reasonable. If you can write books on Amazon Kindle it is possible for you to make over 2500 dollars per month. Affiliate marketing is also viable.

There are many people in the United States who definitely make that much money. In fact, even $2,500 per month is also considered quite low for some American and it all depends on your expenses.

There are many people in the United States who definitely make that much money. In fact, even $2,500 per month is also considered quite low for some American and it all depends on your expenses.
$2,500 outside of cities and not in rich communities is enough for one adult but not for children and being a one-income household, that is for sure. I think in America, to have a one-income household with children, you would easily need $5,000+ a month to support that. This is why most households with kids require both parents to work.

$2,500 outside of cities and not in rich communities is enough for one adult but not for children and being a one-income household, that is for sure. I think in America, to have a one-income household with children, you would easily need $5,000+ a month to support that. This is why most households with kids require both parents to work.

$2,500 per month may not suffice you if you live in a city like New York or London, as they are quite expensive cities. However, you could live in a village, even if you live in a developed country.

Yes you can do it but for that you have to spend time on your website and provide quality content and have better ads placement can earn $2500/month. It takes 2 years 3 months for me to reach that level so you can imagine what it needs.

$2,500 per month may not suffice you if you live in a city like New York or London, as they are quite expensive cities. However, you could live in a village, even if you live in a developed country.
You would be lucky to find something under $2,000 a month to rent in NYC or London. Those are two fo the most expensive cities to live in unless you live in a very rundown, unsafe area.

So do you all think it is still possible to earn a living, just by making money through ads or do you actually need to be selling stuff? That is what I am wondering.
Actually you can be able to make a living from the online incomes you make. alot of people have changed there life through earnings online. you just have to plan and make use of the income effectively.

Two thousand five hundred dollars is a whole lot of money to makefrom online jobs in a month. I'm not saying it's not possible though. I don't know how to make a passive income through websites, if anyone knows about it, would you kindly put me through.

Making 2,500 dollars per month is not an easy task, it requires a lot of traffic, and the traffic must also come from higher-economy countries, however, I know that there are many bloggers who make over 2,500 dollars per month because of their skills.

Well earning a huge amount of money through website needs a lot of traffic and also members to performing there tasks. That is some ways one can be earning money website with out much difficulty.

Well earning a huge amount of money through website needs a lot of traffic and also members to performing there tasks. That is some ways one can be earning money website with out much difficulty.
Having huge traffic is sometimes risky so you have to at least protect banners from bot clicking or people clicking much of the advertisements because could lead to ban account from advertising platform.

it is a very high target but it is also not something that is impossible, if you put your mind in doing it, you can make such amount from freelance platforms like fiver.com, upwork.com and a host of other similar website.
Making $2500 every month is a very high target. You can be able to do that by writing articles on top websites or creating your own blog where you are going to be monetizing it with adsense.

it is a very high target but it is also not something that is impossible, if you put your mind in doing it, you can make such amount from freelance platforms like fiver.com, upwork.com and a host of other similar website.
Such amount requires additionnal verification from payment processors especially Payeer one because monthly limit is 1000 $ per transactions, Skrill annual transactions is 2500 $ or euros. It is high dream requirement.

Online income can be earned through websites through the use of ads and other means. That goes without saying that there needs to be a unique service and features on that website, in order to generate the necessary traffic for earning money online

Online income can be earned through websites through the use of ads and other means. That goes without saying that there needs to be a unique service and features on that website, in order to generate the necessary traffic for earning money online
Ads are deprecated way to earn as also force user to disable ad blocker to contunie using your website is not a solution so website has to monetize its activity using purchases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds