Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn your share of $500 billion commission

These platform is nit a serious platform to begin with. And for anyone that is serious to make money, I think it is normal and common sense to know what you're going into first instead going blindfolded

Advertisement Placeholder
Has anyone really gotten any money from this site ?
The review is great and appealing but someone who has withdrawn some money from it has to give us a proof of payment

This is crazy, I honestly think it would be a waste of time, cause I don't see any company part g ways with 500billion and just share it like that.

I am just coming across this platform for the first time here. To me the offer from the above platform sounds too good to be true so one needs to be very careful if he or she must join the platform to avoid wasting precious time and efforts there.

Thanks for letting us know about this but I do not really engage myself in most of these things because they are too good to be true, that is just the facts about it... If I want to make money online I really have to work for it and not something I can just get from people.

How can you tell us to earn $500 commission without you showing us a payment proof. The only evidence you can show us is by providing a payment proof.

All these are too good to be true and there is no clarification as to what they do,the only thing they seem to do is to draw people to themselves by offering big returns.

Without any doubt iam confirming this project is scam or fake, because no one gives this type huge money,they are just promoting their project to attract users attention.

The review is not details so, it'll be hard for someone to join the website through this review. There are a lot things we don't know about the website. Aside paying users, what else does the platform do?

I would really like to make money from this business but the only issue is just that airdrop Business is not far from been a scam because of the fact that a lot of Airdrop don't pay at all
So it's an airdrop or what, its a no going area for me if it's an airdrop. I'm not even looking for unnecessary fast money that will eventually lead me to a scam website

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds