Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn your share of $500 billion commission

Didosky

Addicted member
Credits
  • Earn your share of $500 billion commission!
  • We've monetized existing Internet activities that 5 billion people do every day.
  • It's free to use and pays each person $400 to use it and you get paid $100 to introduce each.
  • This is powerful. Change the world. Earn big money. Join and build your network https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/didosky

Advertisement Placeholder
So this stuff has been posted here too? They're not ready to disclose what their services about is the thing that's making me skeptical about this site. The whole package seems juicy and so appealing to the eye

Write your reply...how you yyy the y the best teacher type of the most important thing is that the y the best you think you are using the right kind of words and explanations for your time to time and money to pay for the first time.

So this stuff has been posted here too? They're not ready to disclose what their services about is the thing that's making me skeptical about this site. The whole package seems juicy and so appealing to the eye
You have seen it somewhere else before? I am Seeing it for the first time. Though what they are promising to give out is mouth watering but I can't really join something I know Nothing about

I would really like to make money from this business but the only issue is just that airdrop Business is not far from been a scam because of the fact that a lot of Airdrop don't pay at all

Seems another airdrop is making rounds. I don't think I would join this though considering the amount of time I have wasted on Airdrops. This is more than a juicy deal and it's too good to be true.

Can you at least, show us the evidence of your earnings, no back up information or link. Please conduct thorough research on sites like this before persuading people to sign up with you. Most of these sites with their ridiculous promises are fake with a fat F.

• We've monetized existing Internet activities that 5 billion people do every day.
  • It's free to use and pays each person $400 to use it and you get paid $100 to introduce each.
  • This is powerful. Change the world. Earn big money. Join and build your network https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/didosky
This is pure scam.... $400 just like that... Even from the look of it it doesn't look real because i don't know what the site is aiming at.

Though I'm seeing this for a very first time but i don't like to participate in anything that has to do with airdrops because it is a scam in my opinion.

Perhaps the admin and moderators should stop people from posting this kind of scam offers. This will mislead the people who are new to online work and online investment.

This is definitely a scam Airdrop forum just like others. I have been saying this that people should stop all these Airdrop thing just because of the fact that they are all scam

I don't really believe in airdrops. I have tried to earn through it but it didn't work. That's why I just gave up on it because I don't see it as being serious.

I don't believe in airdrops that operates only on websites. The first airdrop I joined was website base and I never got any token. All the airdrops that are websites base that I joined, I never received any token but on telegram I have received many

I don't really believe in this kind of business because I don't see as something that is good, a lot of scammers, making money in such business is very hard.

The reward is quite enticing but you have to show us more proof.
It is heart breaking to join in some forum or airdrop with the hopes of getting something in return but you end up wasting your time and data for nothing

For me I don't think is necessary to be offered such amount of money without working for it any site which offers such amount of money I will consider it as a scam and I will not like to engage myself in activities like that.

Everything about this offer of theirs seems like a scam to me, I won't dare try to join the website, I don't have any money I can waste, even there is no time to waste.

Tell me one reason why I should believe this is real because no platform would pay you thIs much amount of money for simple work done if there is anyone platform paying like this I guess we all will be millionaires by now.

You've seen this stuff some where else too right, I have seen it in Twitter but I don't pay much attention to it, sounds too good to be true

This is ridiculous because it is almost impossible for people to make such amount of money online at a time without doing anything to earn it .please do not lead people astray.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds