Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dune

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits

Have any of you watched Dune? What were your thoughts? I was excited to watch it, but at the time my then boyfriend watched it with his parents... So then I put it off because all my free time was spent with him and didn't want to make him watch it with me again so recently after watching it the first time. I began watching it today! So far I love the music, the filming of the movie is pretty amazing, great actors as well. Have not finished the movie, but was excited to talk with others about it already!

I liked it and I can't wait to see the second film. I'm not a big sci-fi fan, mainly a fantasy type of guy, but I enjoyed this film for the most part!

Prior to watching the movie I watched a few reviews that didn't really rate the movie, I'm not a massive Dune fan previously so wasn't too fussed if any of the lore was broken or incorrect, if your intent is just to relax not think to much and watch a movie then I think its a pretty good movie.

Yeah I had never heard much of Dune before so I definitely didn’t have any expectations. I’m glad to know the 2nd is coming out in March!

Really refreshing experience after lots of superhero blockbusters lately. I really loved that the movie takes its time and isn't afraid of making its audience really pay attention with it's world building. I was a little surprised by it being a part one since I didn't see any of that during advertisement. Although I don't mind it since this movie clearly needs more time than it's current runtime to cover the whole book. I am just really hoping that Warner doesn't block the second part due to a low turnout. That would be heartbreaking after such a strong start.

Have any of you watched Dune? What were your thoughts? I was excited to watch it, but at the time my then boyfriend watched it with his parents... So then I put it off because all my free time was spent with him and didn't want to make him watch it with me again so recently after watching it the first time. I began watching it today! So far I love the music, the filming of the movie is pretty amazing, great actors as well. Have not finished the movie, but was excited to talk with others about it already!

I loved it! I've seen it twice! I'm looking forward to Paul Atreides attaining the mantle of the Kwisatz Haderach in the 2nd film and become Muad'Dib.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor