Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dropshipping for a complete beginner

Seriously I don't really know what's drop shipping. Can somebody helps us shed more light on it. It seems like I am not the only one that has no idea on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping is a very simple way to make money. It entails picking up a product and deliver it to the destination. You get paid for the services and it's pretty simple.

Dropshipping lessons for someone who has no idea where to start from please help
Get mentored by someone doing well in that area. Then you can get your capital ready and go for the goods you intend drop shipping. You also need to know about two to three suppliers who can get you to know when products are available.

If you're a beginner and you wanna learn more about dropshipping, then you should attend a seminar in order to learn the basics of it. You could also watch tutorial videos about it on YouTube or seek the advice of an expert in the field already.

You could start by learning about dropshipping from other people who have been in the business. You may even form a partnership with other people who are currently earning by dropshipping.

A lot of people start a dropshipping store with a lot of fanfare but sadly, their store crashes in less than 6 months because they cannot generate profits, they cannot even earn the running cost

Dropshipping might sound like an easy way to earn money online (thanks “gurus”), but it’s still a real business that you’re starting! Please put your time and effort into creating something amazing. Don’t copy everyone as a dropshipping beginner. Most people start dropshipping to earn more money, and to get more freedom!

I would advise you as a beginner that you first make your decisions on the type of goods you want to be shipping, make findings about those products and see how you can prepare for it.
It is very important that the person will get all the information that he or she laid on the business to understand exactly how it works and if it's possible he should watch YouTube videos on how it is to be done.

Dropshipping lessons for someone who has no idea where to start from please help
There are so many female friends of mine who are into this business and they actually making good money for themselves by selling those products and getting their own interest and commission.

Now that people have understand the meaning of drop-shipping, people that are interested to engage in the business should rather considered to get all the necessary guide for Expert that is succeeding in the business already.

Seriously I don't really know what's drop shipping. Can somebody helps us shed more light on it. It seems like I am not the only one that has no idea on it.
Dropshipping is sometimes know as a picker , a dropshipper picks a certain product from certain place and delivers it to the appropriate place and gets paid for the service

As a dropshipper your responsibility will be to ship product directly to the ends users. You have to get an expert who is already earning with this opportunity so as to guide you on how to start the business without much challenge.

The best thing is to try as much as possible to make sure that you do yourself nice and get better knowledge before you even get to start investing your money so you don't end up regretting in future.

I will advise you start on YouTube because it is one of the best places you can get complete idea of how dropshipping works. When I wanted to go to affiliate marketing it was where I started.

Dropshipping is saturated already but you can still make money if you do it in the right way. You can know how to do it in right way by approaching someone who is into already and ask him to teach. Also, you will need to have large social media followers who you can advertise your product to.

I think that if you are a beginner, then you must seek opinions of other people who have been in this business. You can seek advice from them or even work for them to gain experience.

One thing about the business of dropshipping is that one really need to learn the act of getting orders from potential cutomers and the scheduling of the products,because it would be good to have the product or manufacturer nearby.

the best place to start for a beginner in drop shipping is to go on YouTube and learn stuffs there, there are a lot of tutorial online that would help you as a beginner to kick start your drop shipping model, because it is a very profitable niche on the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds