Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dropshipping for a complete beginner

Olga

Credits
Dropshipping lessons for someone who has no idea where to start from please help

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, my advice would be to learn from someone or take courses. However, dropshipping is a highly saturated market right now, with a lot of competitions.

I seriously haven't heard anything about this dropshipping stuff don't even know what it is but if it's something we could gain from someone should expantiate it.

I think before starting up a business the person need to learn about the business so that he/she can know how to start the business, because without learning on how to start a business the person will find it difficult.

Seriously I have not heard about dropshiping lessons for beginners or those who have no knowledge about dropshiping platform. I believe it is a platform were you make post, read articles and be paid. so I think the best way is to make survey to know more about the platform operation.

Well, my advice would be to learn from someone or take courses. However, dropshipping is a highly saturated market right now, with a lot of competitions.
yeah I know it is my country is third in the world in dropshipping businesses as I learned recently , even though I would like to try it . the thing with all these passive income streams is that you are going to work for a long time on it until you get results

yeah I know it is my country is third in the world in dropshipping businesses as I learned recently , even though I would like to try it. the thing with all these passive income streams is that you are going to work for a long time on it until you get results
Interesting. I do agree that you would have to take your time to set up efficient and smooth operations in the business, that way some money are coming.

My friends in Facebook who are into dropshipping said that the supplier should be near you. All they do is to promote the products of the supplier and when there is an order by a customer that is forwarded to the supplier who handles the delivery. The dropshipper earns a commission from all the sales that he gets.

I would advise you as a beginner that you first make your decisions on the type of goods you want to be shipping, make findings about those products and see how you can prepare for it.

There is a facebook page called dropshipping, you can search facebook to find out more, I think that majorly dropshipping involves getting paid for delivery or postage service.

It is very easy for a beginner to start up dropshipping business this is because it doesn't involve a lot of capital and you don't have to own your own site before you start up such business.

You can get all the help you want on the dropshipping business when you hit the YouTube channels and search the topics on dropshipping and you'll see a lot of videos tutoring on the subject of dropshipping

As a complete beginner to dropshipping to operate in a best way,is to be an apprentice to a professional in the business. This will aid you to the career path.

I would advise you as a beginner that you first make your decisions on the type of goods you want to be shipping, make findings about those products and see how you can prepare for it.
Well this sounds actually very helpful and reasonable, I know stores for example that sell crazy on pet products. Of course all of this depends on the bying habits that people have in every region or age group. I think I would like to sell music instruments or music related products, this is just an idea. But thank you really for this answer.
[automerge]1621933154[/automerge]
As a complete beginner to dropshipping to operate in a best way,is to be an apprentice to a professional in the business. This will aid you to the career path.
Oh okay that sounds really interesting but to be honest because I am a total beginner if you would like to expalin more about it I would be glad. Do you mean by any chance open a shopify store or an online shop or I got it completely wrong here

Go to shopify and get a drpshipping store, They charge $29 per month and provide free trial for one month. This is the easiest way to build a drop ship store

Yeah I have heard about shopify and how to set your store over there and I find it very interesting as method to start your business. I am thinking actually on seeing some videos or lessons about how to bult a shopify dropshipping store. I also have heard about dropshipping through ebay and amazon but some friends of mine said that they do not recommend them as much as shopify.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning dropshipping for a newbie or someone that is new to the online business, well first of all i would advise you to go do personal research on this subject and get a mentor

Well as a beginner, there are books out there on the basis of dropshipping that contains all you need to know, you could search online for such books and educate yourself

well I don't know much about dropshiping business of that kind but one thing sure is to refer a beginner to those good source which he can have a better understanding and knowledge about dropshiping as a beginner or he is advised to visit any of the social media platforms such as the Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc he may have a knowledge to got.

Dropshipping is the process of shipping goods directly to your customers from a third-party supplier or vendor, without an intermediary step (like storing the goods at your physical business location).

Here’s an example of a normal business model without a dropshipper :

Your business routinely orders products from a supplier to maintain the inventory on hand, often in Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) to get a wholesale price
Your business stores the products until a customer orders them.
You process each customer’s order, package the goods and ship them to the customer yourself.

When a dropshipper is involved, the process looks a bit different:

A customer orders products from your business.
You pass the order info along to your dropshipper.
On receipt of the order, the dropshipper charges you a price for the product sold, usually wholesale plus a dropshipping fee. Then they package the goods and ship them directly to the customer. You do not need to store or package the goods yourself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds