Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

Risk taking is a thing for the courageous at heart.This is what every business person should possess if you want to make it beyound the normal.Not taking risk is riskey in itself.But that should'nt mean that we should not take calculated risk.We need to analysed the whole issues on groung before proceeding.
I do not have a courageous heart that is why I am keeping my money in the bank instead of investing. However, I have tried my hand in business but I was not fortunate to succeed. Now I am just trying to enjoy my retirement and I have no complaints with my finances that is more than enough for my needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not all risks that comes with great rewards. Some risks comes with a great loss of funds if not well planned. Before we take any risk, we must weigh our options very well to avoid losing our resources.

Thanks my friend. This is something we have heard lots of times, without risk we would not have been were we are today in the world.

Of course taking risk comes with great reward but the hard truth is that it's not always so because there are times you will even regrets taking the risk.

Not all the times, at times it comes with deep regrets, so it's not mainly about who takes the most risk but rather about who worked smart.

Not all risk comes with greater reward. There are blind risk which does not bring any reward even if they come through. This is the reason why it is good to be calculated when it comes to risk-taking.

Yes I totally agree with the fact that those who take risk always come out with great results but those who take risks at times to can also fail

Concerning if taking risk comes with great reward. Well, there is no business or investment that doesn't have their risk, even life is a risk, so there are times that some calculated risk are been taken and put into consideration, not just anyhow risk. Risk itself come with failure and also with reward
Yes that is true that those who always take race come with great reward because there is a say that no risk no reward so in every business you must take risks in order for you to get great reward.

Taking risk comes with two different the first one is that you are likely to achieve what you take risk about. The second thing that comes out of it is valuable lesson if you fail.

Not Everytime one makes a risky Investment that he makes profit out it. Sometimes, most risky Investment that are done without due diligence often end up without profits. It happens most of the times like that

Not Everytime one makes a risky Investment that he makes profit out it. Sometimes, most risky Investment that are done without due diligence often end up without profits. It happens most of the times like that
Actually the statement says taking risks which means there is the risk that can make you lose. One friend who invested in crypto coin and lost was denying the fact that she knew about the risk of losing. But she perfectly knew that investing crypto coin has its risk that is opposite the profit.

Taking risk come with great reward when you take a good risk not unnecessary risk because not every risk is worth taking in business.

The outcome for taking risks in any business has the potential of ending in two ways. You might make it heavily profitable or you might end up at the losing side of the decision

Concerning if taking risk comes with great reward. Well, there is no business or investment that doesn't have their risk, even life is a risk, so there are times that some calculated risk are been taken and put into consideration, not just anyhow risk. Risk itself come with failure and also with reward
Taking good business risks always come with the right reward one must always take Rick's that matters when it comes to business and with this he might achieve greater reward at the end.

Not always, the tendency of the risk to get great rewards is 0.5 that is half, you may get positive result and at the same time it causes loss although the risk bearer might be likely get the greatest reward

Yes I will see do sticking rigs in the right proportion always come out with great reward if you want to take risks you should take the right freaks and it will come out great.

As everyone knows and I always believe that life is all about risk taking that's those who don't take risk in life are not ready for the greater rewards that comes after the risk. when you invest with believe of having rewards then definitely you are up to the task of having rewards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds