Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

There are some people who believe that taking risks are part of life and sometimes even a necessity for life to move on. In life, we must take risks to move forward but this risks are not guarantees as they can fail and also flourish depending.

Advertisement Placeholder
The popular saying that says no risk no reward is actual and fact. But to be greatetly rewarded, you have to take a very calculated risk and not just taking risk for the sake of risk.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
It is good to take risks. It always have a two way result, it is either the risk brings profit or the result is other way round. But sincerely, taking a risk comes with great rewards.

I think taking risk sometimes can bring great reward, because in some business today someone can take risk before you can make it, everything in this world is all about taking risk.

There is a saying that says that there is always light at the end of a tunnel. Its more risky not to take risk. The amount of profit determines the level of risk

I
I concur, the great business men and women we see today all took risks of some sorts, a successful entrepreneur has to be a risk taker and that's one aspect I'm working on as I hardly take risks

If you ask most successful business men and women,they will tell you the great risk they have taken at one time or the other in their business and some susceed and some did not.But it is good to not just take any kind of risk,but a calculated risk as not to get your finger burnt in your business or career.

I believe it's uncommon, it's the exception. Great risks use to lead to great failures/losses, while only few people come out on top. Unforeseen events like the current pandemic (we know unforeseen events come, we only don't know when they come) destroy businesses. Taking great risks could be advisable only in the case we are able to afford the loss without dealing with subsequent sacrifices.

If you take a risk that's exactly what it is. It means that your decision could turn out well or badly. I am not a risk taker either financially or in any other field and I've never had any major debts. I've seen people bankrupt themselves from making risky moves.

To me I personally believe that in business risk is inevitable because if you want to really achieve or to attained to your set goals and objectives then you have to bear in mind of the risk in other to achieved.

Remember the more the risk the greater the reward, that's one of the popular saying in business. But always be careful when investing funds. Most of them aren't legit as you may think.

It's not just about taking risk but taking a wise and calculated one. Some risks are not worth taking they are in fact a foolish decision. Such risk might not bring any good reward except that it will cause more trouble.

With great risks comes greater reward, that has been a popular adage I have always liked to use to guide me. It's important to note that not taking any risk is a risk itself.

I don't think that all risks come with good rewards. Some risks when taken only leads to losses. Especially if it is a well know ponzi scheme strategy. Taking risks in them will only lead to losses. Also, you can take risk but get bad rewards due to poor planning.

I agree to the fact that proper research has to be undertaken before a high risk investment. It's with high risk investment comes high reward. So also is the loss.

Before you could take a risk you must have weighed your options very carefully in order to avoid losses. It is not every business risk that comes with great rewards most of the times if risks are not carefully taken, it may end up to be regrets rather than rewards.

You are likely to be rewarded if your risk pays you, however, taking risk is not always associated with reward. We call it risk because being rewarded or not rewarded has 50-50 chances.

Every reasonable and calculated risk has been taken in business provided your patient there's always and handsome reward for such decision but if you are not patient you may end up loosing.

I agree, you have to be bold enough to take the risk to make and get some big rewards, some of the most successful people in the world have made some type of risk at some point or another.

As it is said the greater the risk the greater the reward. Taking greater is not too encouraging as if things goes wrong the end will be very bad but if it become successful the reward will be very great. Very few business man out there can afford to take high risk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds