Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

Risk, being exposing one's self to danger in hopes of returns is usually compensated with reward hence the term no risk, no reward.

Advertisement Placeholder
Taking risk is risky itself. Some might get involved in the risk and end up regret taking up such a risk and others may get better rewards from it. It differs.

The fact that you take risk doesn't mean your profits is guaranteed, taking risk is not a bad idea,but the risk doesn't makes you to be successful, it only makes you to have the idea and knowledge.

Not all great risks comes with great rewards. It is called "risk" for a reason, it could yield reward and it could also cause failure.

Nothing in this world is risk free. Majority of people who are afraid of risk taking are those who constantly think about lost. In the real sense, there is no lost because you have a learning experience.

Taking risk does not necessarily come with rewards. I have been investing in crypto and I suffered from loss. However, I am still hopeful that Allah will help me and I will become a good crypto trader.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
In the business environment,it is very instructive to always have a tough heart for prospective deals that would materilise into something profitable,though we should not enter into any venture blindly,but to do a due deligence about the business.

It's all depends on the kind of risk taking there are some risk you know that is won't end well and you take it you might not get any or great reward from it but some risks are worth it and will bring great reward for you

It actually do depends on the risk you are taking that would determine if it's worth it or not ,I think there are some risk that are been taken that would benefit you on the long run

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
yes, i believe that great risks come with great rewards. But this may not work in all cases and for everyone.
Not taking a risk at all is worse.
It is always advisable to take the chance and await the win.

Great reward also comes with great risk. There are failures, losses and even full start-overs along the way, but you're never going to achieve much if you don't risk anything. Take a risk and see what rewards that brave decision could bring. 3
Hmmm... if I can get you right, not taking risk has it own reward and taking a risk comes with great reward or failure but it is far better than not taking a risk.

It actually do depends on the risk you are taking that would determine if it's worth it or not ,I think there are some risk that are been taken that would benefit you on the long run
For you to be sucessful in any business venture you really need to be taking some risk in business,but not just any kind of risk,but it must be a calculated risk,as this must have gone through a lot of research and findings.

Not every risk ends in a success.
Sometimes there are risk that you take and it brings the business down

Life itself is a risk but ensure you take the risks that won't burn you to the maximum degree. I apply that in trading forex. Using a big lot size is a risk which can result in big profits or losses

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.

You are not going to end any word if you take a foolish risk in an investment or business. You only get rewarded when you take a calculated risk. It is either you gain profit or an experience.

Some risk taken might end in tears, so it is more better you weigh the risk and only opt for the one you can manage with any strain or long term damages. You should also be more careful when you want to invest into any business.

Not always I guess. But taking risks can cause you to become more creative. When you put yourself out on a limb, with a no-excuse approach, your natural problem-solving skills kick in and you're open to new ideas and are willing to try something new. Taking risks in general, mostly reaps good rewards.

Nope. Some of the greatest risks end up pushing people into tens of thousands' worth of debt. You have to be smart about your risks and never take on something you know could hurt you down the road.

It is not just about taking risks but also the type of risk right you are taken in the first place . It is important that it should be well calculated and something that has the potential of winning more than losing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds