Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

Eodine

Eodine
Credits
I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to make it big in a short period of time starting a business with the little you have, you need to be extra careful in everything, first look for a business you can start doing with the little you have, look at your area and sense what people lack and will sell fast if you start doing it, get yourself a shop or office where people can locate you easily then you are good to go.

I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
The first thing you should do is to do your vicinity survey and looks for what best to sell in your area or environment,so with that you know what kind of business to start up with. And lastly once you're done doing vicinity check and you have your capital so you should start small to see if that's what they really want .

The first thing you should do is to do your vicinity survey and looks for what best to sell in your area or environment,so with that you know what kind of business to start up with. And lastly once you're done doing vicinity check and you have your capital so you should start small to see if that's what they really want .
I appreciate your feedback but I am not really sure I can get a market survey done here as I just moved here and noticed it's a rural setting where only local trade stuffs exists a lot and starting something I know of from other places would be quite expensive.

If you don't have much you can start with provision stores and also try investing in crypto coins actually in the real sense business should not be seen as trial and error.

If you don't have much you can start with provision stores and also try investing in crypto coins actually in the real sense business should not be seen as trial and error.
I have actually thought about having a provision store too but the rate at which the price of goods is increasing is alarming but I think the crypto currency is a good idea as all I have to do is invest and watch my money grow.

I will always say this, you should know the problem you are facing in your location and provide solution. You also need to do a business that allows you to employ someone to run it for you while you are at work because availability also matters.

I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.
wow, you gave the brilliant idea to him and yes its really nice because many of my friends also doing the same and yes they are earning smart money. i agree with you and its the best idea because you can do it from your home.

Raising ideas for you might not be as enough as you going into your area or vicinity and do your feasibility study. This would open your mind and eyes to some businesses that might be neglected which is a real source if income. So, go out there and start combing your area in search of questions which you can provide answer to.

Starting a business is very great thing, even though it is good to think big but it is better to start with the little available capital. Get to understand any business before putting your capital and never go borrowing to start a business especially the one you are doing for the first time.
[automerge]1618461610[/automerge]
You can venture into business even without having any capital to put into, it is amazing right? You can just look for buyers or investors into an existing business and you will get paid for it. Marketing business is the best way to start for someone new in business and this will also help in stabilizing your personal business too later in life.

Basically , what I have to tell you is to take time to analysis the business you want to start and the cost , of what you have is too low for it , save up and then invest in it.

Write your reply... the zeal and the courage to start that is all what is needed. starting a small business will always make you be prepared for the big one coming it gives you more experience and more knowledge. they are many business you can start with a small amount of money just look at your area what and what are they lacking. what are those things that are needed. you can start with it.

Starting a business have always been a big deal for some people. To start a successful business you have to set out your objectives and find the best pattern to use for it

Starting a side business is easy provided your job gives you enough time to manage it. Some side business failed as a result of poor maintaince and supervision, some people who are task to maintain a business for someone end up bring the business down. If your job permit you, then you can engage in it

You can always start a side hustle no matter the situation where you find yourself and I believe there are many ideas. You should go around your locality and check how much work is making people hard to get and solve it for them then charge.

Having a little capital is more than enough to start a side hustle, look at what you can offer to the community offline or online, what is on demand and deliver on time. Create a customer base that will help u have dedicated customers leading to steady patronage...

A side business doesn't require much money. With little amount, just make you research properly and start somewhere, you'll expand it as times goes on.

A side business doesn't require much money. With little amount, just make you research properly and start somewhere, you'll expand it as times goes on.
That's the thing, I have been considering what side business I could get my hands on, I have taught about different business like fishing, agriculture etc but it still requires capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds