Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't expect to get rich working online

This is actually why a lot of persons give up on working online most times, a lot of them come to the online space with the mindset that they can make money easily within days but only for them realize that it is not as easy as most persons have made them believe.
Besides m, working online require a huge level of skill . more so, if you do not have relevant skill , you may not be able to create wealth in online jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
I absolutely doubt you statement about working online.

Based on societal experience, there are alot of people who are making better income from the internet and so I believe, if I utilize my chances, I will make same.

Funny enough, I have dreams of getting rich working on the internet. I believe when you learn the right skills and diversify into different things you can get rich. People that have YouTube channel with several subscribers make lots of money with it.

One thing I always tell people when they decide to work online, is to not expect to get rich anytime soon. It takes a lot of work and time to get to a point where you can make a decent living. Some people don't make a solid living for years after starting. Which is why a lot of the time a lot of us have side jobs to make ends meet. Anyway. I just wanted to let people know that we can't expect to get rich doing this, but we can expect to better our careers as we continue to progress into great workers.

Do you agree? I just had to say that I think people expect it to be a get rich quick scheme, but that's never the case.
Yes, i agree with you. People see most legit online jobs as some of these ponzi schemes which promises to make one rich overnight. It is not supposed to be so because most legitimate online earning platforms takes time and requires one to be patient in order to earn a good amount of money.

Actually such kind of assertion depends on how individuals conceive it and also believe.

Personally I believe I can get rich by working online. am not the first person and I believe there are alot of people who will come after me if they work hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds