Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't expect to get rich working online

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
One thing I always tell people when they decide to work online, is to not expect to get rich anytime soon. It takes a lot of work and time to get to a point where you can make a decent living. Some people don't make a solid living for years after starting. Which is why a lot of the time a lot of us have side jobs to make ends meet. Anyway. I just wanted to let people know that we can't expect to get rich doing this, but we can expect to better our careers as we continue to progress into great workers.

Do you agree? I just had to say that I think people expect it to be a get rich quick scheme, but that's never the case.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am going to debunk your theory on this because it is very possible to build wealth and become very wealthy when you work online. It all depend on the level of skill that you have garnered .

Well, I am yet to become rich by working online but I believe it is possible. If you want to become rich by working online, you need to create your own products and sell your own products.

It is actually very possible to become rich while working online. There are different ways to make money online and This is also dependent on the type of skill you have. Some people get paid Thousands of Dollars per gig.

Some people has become rich through online work, but is not what you will expect at that moment, because making money online have many ways in order to become rich

On the contrary, riches do come from working online because the difference between a rich man and a poor man are total possible reduction in expenses, increased stream of income, and ability to sport an opportunity where others see problems. Hence, there is a reduction in cost when working online and more streams of income are incurred simultaneously.

This is a mindset that everyone should have about online money making. I remember when I first started, I used to want to take shortcuts and earn faster. But then it hit me that I need to put in the effort in order to earn well. I am glad that I adopted this attitude.

It depends on the kind of online work you are doing and what you define by rich. I have seen online graphics designers who have up to 3 clients a day. Those ones are very rich.

Online jobs are a great opportunity for beginners to have a side income but they need to work hard and learn new digital skills in order to make a living out of it.

Online jobs are a great opportunity for beginners to have a side income but they need to work hard and learn new digital skills in order to make a living out of it.
Yeah, it takes so much hard work and skill to be successful working online. You get paid only when you give high quality work and that takes so much expertise.

Having the mindset that working online will get you rich overnight is not a good idea. It is not possible for anyone doing any kind of work online to become rich overnight and it can sometimes take months or even years before you become rich from working online.

Unfortunately, many people still get into online working with that mindset and end up being disappointed when they do not become rich quickly and end up quitting, that is a very bad way to do things and will not gain success.

Well, first of all, the word rich can be different for many types of people, some people need more money, others less to consider themselves rich, if what you want to refer to is a millionaire, I think that you can become a millionaire working online, but you must have some very specific skills and work in your own businesses I think.

Anytime soon, sure but you can expect to get rich if you know what you are doing and are able to manage your time. Most people don't know how to do this and don't know their strengths well enough to make it big online. I know people who are millionaires from forums, blogs, etc. but it took years of dedication and building trust with people.

Well I think that should be an individual perception or perspective but it shouldn't be a general theory because alot of people have been making richest from online and I believe same I will be if I worked so hard.

I am going to debunk your theory on this because it is very possible to build wealth and become very wealthy when you work online. It all depend on the level of skill that you have garnered .
It is more possible to make so much money online and get right online than to get rich offline. Most people who are rich today made their money online and it is the fact.

Well I think such depends on individuals personality or perception but personally I believe I can get rich while working online depending on how I set my goals and how I wanted to achieved them at the right time.

Getting rich working online is possible, but just like getting rich from any job out there it takes several years and mastery of one's skills. Anyone starting out on an online job is just like an employee starting a new gig; you won't make millions in a year from it.

A person that starts blogging today will be silly to expect his/her blog to start raking in serious money within three months.

Getting rich working online is possible, but just like getting rich from any job out there it takes several years and mastery of one's skills. Anyone starting out on an online job is just like an employee starting a new gig; you won't make millions in a year from it.

A person that starts blogging today will be silly to expect his/her blog to start raking in serious money within three months.
Thumb up dude in fact if you work online it's going to be far easy to become rich,peole are getting rich working online for instance I know alot of rich bloggers with their exotic cars and investment even here on forum. If you combine up to 6 paying forums and work hard to meet your target you can become rich within years of working

This is actually why a lot of persons give up on working online most times, a lot of them come to the online space with the mindset that they can make money easily within days but only for them realize that it is not as easy as most persons have made them believe.

One thing I always tell people when they decide to work online, is to not expect to get rich anytime soon. It takes a lot of work and time to get to a point where you can make a decent living. Some people don't make a solid living for years after starting. Which is why a lot of the time a lot of us have side jobs to make ends meet. Anyway. I just wanted to let people know that we can't expect to get rich doing this, but we can expect to better our careers as we continue to progress into great workers.

Do you agree? I just had to say that I think people expect it to be a get rich quick scheme, but that's never the case.
Most online course creators always advertise the get rich quick type of Courses but in reality it is sometimes not possible to achieve that kind of result in a short possible time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds