Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Domain Appraisal: phpBB.club

Credits
I purchased this domain on NameCheap a few months ago back when .club domain registrations were $0.88, and I've had this domain parked ever since then. I think it's an awesome domain, and it could definitely be used for a great phpBB resource website. The reason why I haven't used this domain is because I don't have any time to invest in it right now,and I've barely used phpBB since the upgrade to 3.1. I still think there's plenty of value with this domain though.

What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I honestly believe that's a great domain name and could be used for a forum name, as you stated. I'm not a domain expert but what I do know is that one word domains normally sell for $100+. I don't think you'd have trouble selling this domain name for around $50 or possibly more. Someone out there starting up a forums community would want this name you just have to find the buyer.

It's catchy and if someone was looking to make a phpBB based forum, I could easily see them wanting to pay upwards of $90 for the domain. Given it's one word too, which is quite unique, I think you could be quite successful selling this domain

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds