Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Discussion Forum for Sale

Excommunicado

Renowned member
Website
discussionhub.net
Credits
Hi everyone.

After a lot of thought and consideration, I have decided to sell Discussion Hub. This was not an easy decision to make and although I have quit plenty of projects in the past, this time is different. I feel like I've reached the end of my webmaster journey once and for all. The spark is gone. I've been creating forums for over 10 years and my goal has always been to own a successful and large community and although I never quite achieved it, I feel fulfilled for the first time, like I have nothing left to give. Owning communities has been an awesome experience and my one regret was always that I never made one that lasted. But, I don't think that's the point - the memories lasted, and I thoroughly enjoyed the journey, and that's what matters!

Anyways, to the point.

Ideally, I would like to sell everything as a part of a package but I may be open to selling things individually for the right price - just ask.

The package includes:
My asking price for all of the above is $300 but I am open to offers. You can either PM me on here or message me on discord (abzflamez).

Definitely understand having to sell, but sorry you're going through this! This appears to be a great offer and I hope you get the right offers your way!

Good luck with the sale. ☺️
Sad to see you selling DH but I understand. Good luck with the sale.
Definitely understand having to sell, but sorry you're going through this! This appears to be a great offer and I hope you get the right offers your way!
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words and the support along my journey! ❤️
Have you thought about shouting it to Ash? Maybe he would like to buy it?
Ash has retired from running forums as far as I know and I’m starting to see why! It’s a lot of hard work and commitment and I simply cannot make that commitment anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor