Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Doing a job you love Vs Doing a job that's well paid

I am a business man , so i dont get passionate about the business or job that doesn't provide me with the profit I needed , but rather prefer the job that gives me the satisfaction .

Advertisement Placeholder
Doing a work that is well paid would be preferable because this time in this world, things have turned from what someone loves to pay the best. Infact there are some courses I cannot study in higher institution of learning because the job outside there pay low and the economy of the country has required everyone to prepare himself or herself for high earnings.

I prefer the idea of finding a job that I love over pays well. I think if it's something I enjoy, I will want to do it, and in turn you may be able to do more of that work to increase your sales.

You can be totally fine working a job that pays well, but one you don't love. It just comes down to your interests and what you want to do for a living.

Seriously. The amount of money you are earning at the end is what matters to so many people . A lot of people are ever ready to adjust their life and fit into something that is willing to help them have financial stability including me. And maybe you too

Exactly! I think that the amount of cash you make in the end matters the most. Many people criticised me for being a freelancer, but I make average amount of money and I am happy with that. Alhamdullillah.

I like doing the job I love, I also like doing the job that is well paid. When the job is well-paid, I can train myself to love it, and when I like doing the job I love I can work hard to make it a well-paid job. There is absolutely no problem.

On a personal basis,I would like to prefer to do a job that I love dong rather than doing something that is well paying but I do not have fulfilment in it,creativity come in when you love what you are doing.

money is always the major motivation for doing a particular work. So I will always choose a work that pays me reasonable amount of money instead of the one I love. The money can even make me to love the business on the long run.

I think this is actually something that you need to decide using your scale of preference and in this case I would definitely settle with the job that pays well so I can atleast take care if my needs at the end of the day.

What would you prefer? Would you want to do a job that you love, even if it's a low paying job? Or would you go for a job that's well paid, even if you don't enjoy doing it daily? As for me, I wouldn't be able to deal with the second option.

I know that it's an ideal option but if I don't enjoy the work that I do daily, then it would be hard for me to continue to work diligently and that's not a good thing in the long run. Is this the same for you guys?

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer.
I will rather go for a job that is paying me very well because my country is in a situation whereby people cannot meet up to their daily needs so I'll just go for the one that will pay me very well

These days people are mostly after a well paying job. So many persons have given up on what they love simply cause they want a better standard of living. What you love doing most times do not pay enough.

These days people are mostly after a well paying job. So many persons have given up on what they love simply cause they want a better standard of living. What you love doing most times do not pay enough.

There are many reasons for that. People are opting for high-paying jobs, even though they may not like those jobs in the first place. They have no other options.

A higher sense of fulfillment, satisfaction, and purpose can often be found working at a job you adore rather than just getting well paid. However, if you have financial commitments like a mortgage or dependents, a well-paying job can offer stability and financial security, which can be advantageous. In the end, it's critical to weigh both the material and intangible benefits of a work before making a choice.

A higher sense of fulfillment, satisfaction, and purpose can often be found working at a job you adore rather than just getting well paid. However, if you have financial commitments like a mortgage or dependents, a well-paying job can offer stability and financial security, which can be advantageous. In the end, it's critical to weigh both the material and intangible benefits of a work before making a choice.

Well, there are many people who may have no other option at all but to make sure that they earn good money and this is why they tend to work such kind of jobs that they do not even like to do. I would always prefer making money and I am quite happy with what I do. I cannot prefer a high-paying job over online earnings.

When you consider the economic realities, you would be forced to take up the job that is paying well. I wouid take up the job that is paying well as my main job and do it full-time. I can be doing that passion work as part-time or side hustle. That is what the rational ME would do.

What would you prefer? Would you want to do a job that you love, even if it's a low paying job? Or would you go for a job that's well paid, even if you don't enjoy doing it daily? As for me, I wouldn't be able to deal with the second option.

I know that it's an ideal option but if I don't enjoy the work that I do daily, then it would be hard for me to continue to work diligently and that's not a good thing in the long run. Is this the same for you guys?

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer.

The only thing that matters to me when I am working is the money that I'm making from the work which is why the money that I'm going to be paid from the job that I'm doing is always going to be the first thing that matters to me and not loving what I am doing because loving what I'm doing is not going to pay my bills.

On a personal basis,I would like to prefer to do a job that I love dong rather than doing something that is well paying but I do not have fulfilment in it,creativity come in when you love what you are doing.
With the present economic reality, money is the primary fulfilment. All those talk about passion doesn't make sense when you are broke. I used to play piano for my church and they never paid me. And I left to play for a church that paid me. Hunger cannot come and kill me with my passion.

Between doing a job that you love and the one that is paying high money, it is preferable to go for the job you love very well because you will always find joy doing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds