Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Doing a job you love Vs Doing a job that's well paid

Of course and I wouldn't blame them one bit. Sometimes things get so difficult - imagine the rising levels of inflation around the world which has affected almost every economy. That way, most people will go for higher paying jobs.
Infact, the major thing that will makes me to love a job is the amount of money being paid. If the money is good I will probably accept it no matter the conditions involved as long as my life is not at risk.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have to love my job if I think the pay is good enough, but if I hate it, I will never work a job no matter how much money it brings in.
Life wouldn't be enjoyable for me.
It is crucial to at least be satisfied with your place of employment because we all need to work in order to survive and thrive in life.

Infact, the major thing that will makes me to love a job is the amount of money being paid. If the money is good I will probably accept it no matter the conditions involved as long as my life is not at risk.
This got me laughing. Though I'm really needing the funds to save up and start something quickly on my own, there's an extent I'll go - I wouldn't accept just any job in the name of getting high pay.

I personally put so many things into consideration. Something you like is very important but at the same time salary is also very important so as to achieve stability. For now I Rather chase where the money Will be higher. This is necessary now.

The most important thing to me right now is that I should have a job that is paying me more that I can be able to buy the things I love and at the same time I can be able to save. I will then proceed to something that I preferred later on in my career.

A well-paying job is very much better to some people but at the same time so many people have difficulties trying to withstand what they are not passionate about. I still prefer something that is paying well to raise money to start up my personal business

Sometimes it is not bad doing what you have in order to get the kind of life you want. I would prefer doing the most paying job because It would help me attain financial freedom.

This got me laughing. Though I'm really needing the funds to save up and start something quickly on my own, there's an extent I'll go - I wouldn't accept just any job in the name of getting high pay.
I think people have different mindset and different needs in life. For me I'm always motivated by the amount of money being paid in a particular job but that does not mean that I will keep a toxic job that will affect my health.

Currently, I am working as a writer. The fact remains that I love to write but I also need to get paid well for that. If I do not get paid well, then I get burned out.

Actually sometimes workers or labourers don't have a choice due to high cost of living which makes them engage into jobs because of it well pay not because they like the job.

I don't think passion should be considered in the face of the lucrative nature of the business. I don't need to love my business before I do it but I also wouldn't do it if I hate it.

Actually circumstances makes alot of labourers not to really go for what comforted them but what can satisfy them. in search for better standard of living most of people go for work that can pay well.

It depends on where one is from.

For instance, in my country a lot of us have to focus on what pays better. Instead of any other one that we love.

This is due to economic situation.

Doing what you love would keep you motivated at all times and it would help you become more consistent.
If you settle for the most paying job ,it may be difficult to achieve consistency sometimes.

The end point is money , either you are doing what you like or what pays best , I prefer doing the job that pays best because sometimes the job you like best might be paying small amount of money.

Salary is very important to me. I tend to really have a whole lot of interest when I engage in things I can be able to make profit from and I wouldn't mind learning how to do it perfectly..

Because at the end we are all looking for a way to generate profit at the end of the month.

I will choose the latter, I don't have a job that I like now, I only have a business that I love, so I will get a job with a high pay and use the pay to grow my business and retire to it

Salary is very important to me. I tend to really have a whole lot of interest when I engage in things I can be able to make profit from and I wouldn't mind learning how to do it perfectly..

Because at the end we are all looking for a way to generate profit at the end of the month.

I think that being paid for your efforts is important for everyone in the end. Salaries are important for almost all the people who tend to work in all businesses.

Having worked at both types of jobs, I think none is better. On wears on you emotionally, while the other does so financially. In both situations, you are stressed and can't give your best to yourself or the job.

I think that being paid for your efforts is important for everyone in the end. Salaries are important for almost all the people who tend to work in all businesses.
Seriously. The amount of money you are earning at the end is what matters to so many people . A lot of people are ever ready to adjust their life and fit into something that is willing to help them have financial stability including me. And maybe you too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds