Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Doing a job you love Vs Doing a job that's well paid

Sincerely, I would choose a well-paying job over one that I enjoy doing. One experiences this sense of fulfillment when working a well-paying job, and I have the impression that with time, one comes to love this kind of career.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am in the business to make money , and since I am making enough money from the business, that means I love the business , there are some business that you will like but won't bring money.

I believe that circumstances force people to make choices that are either in accordance with their wishes or not. The fact that occupations are well compensated is one of the main factors influencing individuals to take them.

What would you prefer? Would you want to do a job that you love, even if it's a low paying job? Or would you go for a job that's well paid, even if you don't enjoy doing it daily? As for me, I wouldn't be able to deal with the second option.

I know that it's an ideal option but if I don't enjoy the work that I do daily, then it would be hard for me to continue to work diligently and that's not a good thing in the long run. Is this the same for you guys?

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer.
Well as the rates of inflation is increasing day by day so I can adopt that work or job which would be high paying amount because we all need money to run our life better.

therefore I'll choose the one who has a sizable amount of it. I'll work tirelessly to obtain it because having enough will enable you to maintain your financial stability.

Sincerely, I would choose a well-paying job over one that I enjoy doing. One experiences this sense of fulfillment when working a well-paying job, and I have the impression that with time, one comes to love this kind of career.

Things could be really hard for you then. I am currently doing a job that I love. However, there comes a time when I start getting wearing off a lot. You must understand this thing.

I like the middle ground. I don't need to love the job if I feel the pay is good enough but I would never do a job no matter how much it pays if I hate it. I would not be happy in life. Since we need to work to survive and thrive in life, it is important to at least be okay with where you work.

Most people are no longer doing work for the passion in it anymore , they are working for the money they are making that will be sufficient for their family and tank care of their responsibilities.

Most people are no longer doing work for the passion in it anymore , they are working for the money they are making that will be sufficient for their family and tank care of their responsibilities.

Yes, this is true. There are many people who may hate their jobs, but they might have no other choice. In order to feed their families, they must pursue jobs that they may not enjoy at all.

What would you prefer? Would you want to do a job that you love, even if it's a low paying job? Or would you go for a job that's well paid, even if you don't enjoy doing it daily? As for me, I wouldn't be able to deal with the second option.

I know that it's an ideal option but if I don't enjoy the work that I do daily, then it would be hard for me to continue to work diligently and that's not a good thing in the long run. Is this the same for you guys?

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer.
Your goals and interests must be continually explored. Some folks assume that seeking a lucrative career is perhaps the only way to fulfil your desires and accomplish their objectives, but this may not necessarily be true.

I think we all need money here, For me I'll go for the one that has a good amount of money, u really need money so I'll do everything possible to get it, having enough will help you to be financially stable.
Yes that's just the fact bro, in as much as there is a business that one can earn very much amount of money from it then I think the best idea here is to go for it.

I think the variables depends on the economic situation we are individually facing. if I am financially strong, I will prefer doing a job not simply bebecause of it mode of payment but love for it.

Yes that's just the fact bro, in as much as there is a business that one can earn very much amount of money from it then I think the best idea here is to go for it.
That's just the naked truth, if you have a good business ideas it Will be good to go for it, this is not a time to be doing nothing you need to look for a way to make your ends meet.

Doing what I love is very much necessary but it will completely be useless if I am not earning a reasonable profit from it. I'll try as much as possible to develop interest into something that is well-paying.

People battled to settle differences between this two simple because of there financial strength and status which makes them sometimes goes into some job really not because they have passion for but it paying mode.

That's just the naked truth, if you have a good business ideas it Will be good to go for it, this is not a time to be doing nothing you need to look for a way to make your ends meet.
Yes you're right by saying so. In as much as there is a specific skill and idea you have in mind that will bring money and will make you successful, it's not a bad idea to go for it.

Yes you're right by saying so. In as much as there is a specific skill and idea you have in mind that will bring money and will make you successful, it's not a bad idea to go for it.
That's not the truth, if you have a good skills it will happen to earn a reasonable amount of money online, but if you don't have a skill I don't think you can earn the good amount of money you want.

To be honest, I would rather have a job that pays more than a job I love. There is a sense of satisfaction in doing a well-paid job, and I believe that over time you will come to love a well-paid job.

At this stage of my lif, I'll take the job that's better paying even if I don't love it and then save up enough to leave or start up a business that's in line with my passion. That way it's a win win for me.
Probably, even if I don't love the job and the amount of money being paid is good I will actually accept because money is a major motivating factor. The major reason so many people work is to make money.

Probably, even if I don't love the job and the amount of money being paid is good I will actually accept because money is a major motivating factor. The major reason so many people work is to make money.
Of course and I wouldn't blame them one bit. Sometimes things get so difficult - imagine the rising levels of inflation around the world which has affected almost every economy. That way, most people will go for higher paying jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds