Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Doing a job you love Vs Doing a job that's well paid

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
What would you prefer? Would you want to do a job that you love, even if it's a low paying job? Or would you go for a job that's well paid, even if you don't enjoy doing it daily? As for me, I wouldn't be able to deal with the second option.

I know that it's an ideal option but if I don't enjoy the work that I do daily, then it would be hard for me to continue to work diligently and that's not a good thing in the long run. Is this the same for you guys?

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I should be okay with anything that i love and i certainly will love any work that I'm getting huge money from. I prefer the work that's paying well because that's the job i will love

To be honest, i would prefer doing a job that pays well to doing a job that i love. There's this satisfaction one gets from doing a well paid job and i feel like with time, one would learn to love a job that pays well.

I think circumstances makes people to makes decisions that either goes with or against there will. the economic situation is one of the major reason why people goes into jobs because it's well paid.

What would you prefer? Would you want to do a job that you love, even if it's a low paying job? Or would you go for a job that's well paid, even if you don't enjoy doing it daily? As for me, I wouldn't be able to deal with the second option.

I know that it's an ideal option but if I don't enjoy the work that I do daily, then it would be hard for me to continue to work diligently and that's not a good thing in the long run. Is this the same for you guys?

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer.
I would choose doing a job that I love because by doing that I would be motivated, learn more about it and become expert in it, one day it will make alot of money for me.

I think we all need money here, For me I'll go for the one that has a good amount of money, u really need money so I'll do everything possible to get it, having enough will help you to be financially stable.

I believe that everyone in this situation needs money, therefore I'll choose the one who has a sizable amount of it. I'll work tirelessly to obtain it because having enough will enable you to maintain your financial stability.

At this point I am going to choose the payment structure more than any other thing else but then ultimately I will like a job that is going to be a perfect balance between the both of them.

The amount of money being paid to me in any job I am doing is what really matters. I will always do a job that pays the most amount of money more than the job I love to do.

I am doing a job so as to get paid and not to have fun and pleasure. Nothing comes easy, I work I get paid. With that I will go for the job that pays huge amount,who is talking about passion and love while looking for survival?

I work for a living rather than for fun and pleasure. Nothing comes easy; I work and I am compensated. With that, I'll go for the career that pays well; who cares about passion and love when you're just trying to survive?

I work for a living rather than for fun and pleasure. Nothing comes easy; I work and I am compensated. With that, I'll go for the career that pays well; who cares about passion and love when you're just trying to survive?
That's true. However this is a question about what you would choose. So, please assume that you have a choice here. What would you choose, if given a chance to get a job you love or a job that's well paid?

Most of the folks choose something that's well paid but I have observed that after a while(most probably a decade or so), they would just quit that high paying job and try to get something they like.
At this point I am going to choose the payment structure more than any other thing else but then ultimately I will like a job that is going to be a perfect balance between the both of them.
That's really good. "Learn to love the job you do". I don't think I have heard of these words before and yes if everyone could adapt, then it will be a dream come true for pretty much everyone :)

I think when choosing a business line, you should first consider the lucrative nature of the business before anything else. Then passion would be the advantage you will have over other competitors.

Probably, I can't even stress myself just because I want to have fun. I'm only after the bag and any job that offers me reasonable amount of money is what I will go for.

At this stage of my lif, I'll take the job that's better paying even if I don't love it and then save up enough to leave or start up a business that's in line with my passion. That way it's a win win for me.

A job you hate can have negative effects especially on mental health. If I can survive relatively well on the job with low pay, I would go for that one.

If the pay is very low though, I can manage the bad job while looking for alternatives.

I would prefer a job that I love. Fortunately, currently, I am working as a freelancer and I am loving it and also making money as well. This is something not all people get.

I've always believed that doing a job you love is the best way to go. Why? Because when you're doing something you love, you're going to be more successful at it. You're going to get better results, and you'll enjoy the work more. This leads to better connections with other people in your field, which can lead to opportunities for career advancement or even starting your own company.

Plus, when you love what you do, it's easier to stay motivated and keep working hard at it! It's hard for me to imagine that I'd ever get tired of writing if I loved it—and I'm sure there are many people out there who feel the same way about their jobs as well! We all have days where we just don't want to do anything, but if we truly enjoy our work, these days will be few and far between.

What would you choose in the end? Both the options are good in their own weird ways. So, it's fine to choose whatever you prefer
You work half of your day some peaple less some more getting paid more is of course good but I would prefer working the job I love then the one that I don't I would be way happier but it's just my opinion some peaple really love money so they don't really care

I've always believed that doing a job you love is the best way to go. Why? Because when you're doing something you love, you're going to be more successful at it. You're going to get better results, and you'll enjoy the work more. This leads to better connections with other people in your field, which can lead to opportunities for career advancement or even starting your own company.

Plus, when you love what you do, it's easier to stay motivated and keep working hard at it! It's hard for me to imagine that I'd ever get tired of writing if I loved it—and I'm sure there are many people out there who feel the same way about their jobs as well! We all have days where we just don't want to do anything, but if we truly enjoy our work, these days will be few and far between.

You must always pursue your dreams and passions. Some people believe that pursuing a well-paid job is the only way to achieve your dreams and achieve goals in your life. However, this may not necessarily be true. Eventually, you may start making good money after you enter the field that you love.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds