Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

dogepool.xyz & My instant Doge Payouts.

magnet

Recognized member
Credits
Dogepool -Legit & Paying
High reward Doge per claim -Easiest captcha- low Minimum-Instant to FP

& PTC,
auto,
shortlinks,
Lottery,
Dice,
coin flip etc.,
Instant to FaucetPay or EC
Payout Proof:
DogePool 0.03891481 DOGE Normal Payment 14th November, 2021

dogepool.jpg

Dont forget to complete email confirmation.
https://dogepool.xyz/?r=10288

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
what's the point in earning 0.001 dogecoin when the value of dogecoin is just 24 cents. Guys, do something valuable, do not spend time doing tasks like these.

Dogecoin is even better than earning Shiba in my own opinion. The best thing to do is to accumulate a lot of Doge coin, trade it off and buy other profitable or tokens you feel that would do well in the future.

But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.

The payment proof seems somehow and its not really showing so i don't trust it ,in as much as I love making money online , i cannot do so without getting a payment proof to know the autentification of the site.

what's the point in earning 0.001 dogecoin when the value of dogecoin is just 24 cents. Guys, do something valuable, do not spend time doing tasks like these.
I agree with your comment. It could be true that the website is legit and paying but the problem is in the very little amount that the website is giving away. I have come across several website doing this, but I ignore them because I think it's just a waste of my time and efforts. It could not compensate the time and very valuable efforts you put into it.

Though I completely get where you are coming from the value of doge coin is small but I feel it's not a total waste, doge coin might rise, no need condemning it totally or you could swap the doge for other promising altcoin after earning it. What do you think?

Though I completely get where you are coming from the value of doge coin is small but I feel it's not a total waste, doge coin might rise, no need condemning it totally or you could swap the doge for other promising altcoin after earning it. What do you think?
How much do you think will Dogecoin rise. Every minute 10 thousand new dogecoins are being released. When the coins are in huge supply, the price will never go too high, unless some whales manipulates.

How much do you think will Dogecoin rise. Every minute 10 thousand new dogecoins are being released. When the coins are in huge supply, the price will never go too high, unless some whales manipulates.
Though that's true, but anything can still happen, like I said you could just covert your earnings from doge to other coins of your choice after receiving it, that's what I do most times.

that is right. Too much time wasted on some little things that don't help you at all ... it takes you years to make a few $ there.

Most of the websites with the XYZ domains become a scam really fast and this website also does not look so much reliable. I think people should be careful about this site.

Most of the websites with the XYZ domains become a scam really fast and this website also does not look so much reliable. I think people should be careful about this site.
That's not true. I have been using xyz domains for my site and I am not a scammer. LOL
Since you pay just $1 to register xyz domain, people started abusing it. However, the renewal fees is as much as dot com. I have owned a couple of xyz domains since 5 years

That's not true. I have been using xyz domains for my site and I am not a scammer. LOL
Since you pay just $1 to register xyz domain, people started abusing it. However, the renewal fees is as much as dot com. I have owned a couple of xyz domains since 5 years

Oh! I am really sorry, sir! :) Well, I know that not all the people who buy the XYZ domain are scammers. However, many PTC site creators use the XYZ domain because they usually do not intent to run the site for too long and they end up closing the site. Unfortunately, they are the ones who have given the "XYZ" domain a bad name.

You can get an xyz domain for just $1 for the first year, that's why a lot of people build a site with xyz domain and simply run away. This site uses xyz domain, therefore I am doubtful

I am not arguing the legitimacy of the above earning platform, but we are all aware that many of the PTC platforms today are scam which has made it appear as if there is no genuine PTC platform anymore. Thanks for sharing.

You can get an xyz domain for just $1 for the first year, that's why a lot of people build a site with xyz domain and simply run away. This site uses xyz domain, therefore I am doubtful

And from my own experience, all .xyz sites have been or become scams in a short amount of time. :) I personally no longer trust such sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds