Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My next Payout from peer2profit-New & better Wifi sharing site.

I don't really understand what you posted up there. you should have just give a brief explanation of what this is all about but this you are just giving us some of their subscription plan and so on, you should have explained it better for people to understand at least.. Thanks.

Advertisement Placeholder
IP Royal Pawns? This is actually my very first time I'm hearing about this platform and I will need every bit of information on how it works in order to know if it's something that I can't really work on.

IP Royal Pawns is just like other internet data sharing app. They pay around 20 cents for 1 GB you share. You can earn really good money if you have a super fast internet connection. I earn a few cents daily. But I am planning to run it for longer time by running my PC for a longer time.

I hope they keep up the tempo of their payment. Let it keep coming for the time being. When I am good and ready for this platform, I will surely have to give it my attention as well and see how it goes
If they are legitimate, they will definitely keep paying those that are willing to invest their time to work on the website. Most sites are now paying low and it's a big challenge.

IP Royal Pawns is just like other internet data sharing app. They pay around 20 cents for 1 GB you share. You can earn really good money if you have a super fast internet connection. I earn a few cents daily. But I am planning to run it for longer time by running my PC for a longer time.
Wow, that's very interesting and when you get to make use of it more, you get to earn more money from it right? Is it possible to run it on both mobile and PC the same time?

After trying honeygain, I have washed my hands from programs like this one. The earning is so slow that it does not worth trying. If you want to earn residual income, there re better things to do.

I thought of it oh but the thing is i dont want to gamble the little sub i use to keep me alive and still online to make some dollars there by leaving offline in the name of sharing data. if i still worked where i was previoulsy where there network was unlimited i would have considered but now that i dont all is do is with but data i will break down if my network goes off along the way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds